Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Formula One 2019

Can't agree with the commentary team at all tbh, Vettell clearly unsafe, came straight back on to the track and straight over to where he knew Lewis was. 

They're saying he's got nowhere to go, that's bollocks, he's got the whole track to go. He ****s up, he went off the track, he should concede the position. 

I'm not a Lewis fan by any stretch but Seb's whole argument was "but if I hadn't done that he'd have the place from me" well yeah obviously, so don't go off the track. He thinks he's entitled to make a mistake and not see consequences. 

• Like 2

Just now, StanSP said:

I think that's a fair call. Not sure why there'd be any fuss over it. Vettel comes back on and nearly blocks/pushes Hamilton in to the wall? It's unsafe, surely?

Croft said he could of slowed but he'd have lost the lead there and then. Well yeah, he made an error, he has to take the fallout from it. If he loses the lead, he loses it, he can't cheat and endanger others to keep his lead.

• Like 2

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

It's clear that Vettel makes a second movement on the steering after initially rejoining the circuit.  How can the commentary team not see this?

Even if he doesn't he literally drives diagonally across the entire track ffs. 

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

It's clear that Vettel makes a second movement on the steering after initially rejoining the circuit.  How can the commentary team not see this?

Precisely this.

I get that it happens ultra quickly as well but it's that slight movement back in on the track which nearly sandwiches Hamilton in to the wall. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

One of the biggest bottle jobs in elite level sport. 

He had those years of dominance when red bull were the best team, but since everything changed he's been absolutely nowhere, irrelevant of the team he's been with