Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Formula One 2019

57 minutes ago, isaidno said:

No, Its Vettel who's been screwed today.

Yes - awful pit stop .

And looks like Max is going to win now .

Proper fight for the lead .

EDIT: Investigation taking place over race winning move .

Edited by Super_horns

As I understand the rule, Verstappen was alongside LeClerc and has the racing line, so there's no issue with the overtake. Unless he purposely turned towards LeClerc the push him off track then theres an issue, but I didn't see him turn the wheel to do so.

• Like 1

For me it should be a penalty. They were alongside each other all round the corner and Max pushed him all 4 wheels off the track.

Put it this way, if that was Monaco and a driver pushed another driver over the track limits and into the wall round a corner like that, everybody would be foaming at the mouth for a penalty.

I've got a feeling they won't do anything, but if the they are being consistent with the rules, they should.

Gutted for Leclerc to lose another race late on that he'd been leading. He'll recover from it though; the boy is the future and he's racking up the podiums nicely now.

I actually hope they don't penalise Max, although if you were frothing for a Vettel penalty in Canada you couldn't have any complaints if they did now.

1 minute ago, Matt said:

The first race recently that i've decided to have no interest in because I felt it was all getting abit boring and it sounded really good! lol

Yeah! The only even slightly interesting race so far this year! 

4 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Personally I found the middle of that race really dull. I found myself looking at my phone for long spells and then realising I had no idea why Hamilton had dropped to 5th.

I switched over.

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Personally I found the middle of that race really dull. I found myself looking at my phone for long spells and then realising I had no idea why Hamilton had dropped to 5th.

Yeah tbf I did the same. I had no idea what happened to Hamilton at that point. Good start and good end though.

Got you... like a 'Hamilton isn't winning so I'm not going to watch waaaah' kind of thing.

I bet you were GRIPPED last week.

Meanwhile, the stewards decision will take ages cause they're waiting for the fans to leave. Lot of Dutch there so an indication that a penalty is coming but they don't want to cause a riot in doing so lol 

2 minutes ago, Asha said:

Got you... like a 'Hamilton isn't winning so I'm not going to watch waaaah' kind of thing.

I bet you were GRIPPED last week.

Meanwhile, the stewards decision will take ages cause they're waiting for the fans to leave. Lot of Dutch there so an indication that a penalty is coming but they don't want to cause a riot in doing so lol 

Not at all lol, I missed last week anyway.

I just found the middling part easy to be distracted from.