Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Formula One 2019

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Hate how they're wanting to interview drivers at every point, used to quite like the bits where you witness drivers in the podium room just left to contemplate their place etc.

And you also get to see the tension between drivers that despise each other too. Hamilton & Rosberg a few seasons ago throughout the season was fun to watch even if there were no words spoken in the podum room.

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

And you also get to see the tension between drivers that despise each other too. Hamilton & Rosberg a few seasons ago throughout the season was fun to watch even if there were no words spoken in the podum room.

It was great watching that kind of thing and just seeing them almost wind down after the race. But now it feels way more forced. 

Yeah on reflection maybe time penalties are the way to go to finally get some personality out of the sport.

Vettel is a bit of hotheaded, childish arsehole at times but at least he had a bit of character unlike the robotic/boring personality that is Lewis Hamilton.

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Yeah on reflection maybe time penalties are the way to go to finally get some personality out of the sport.

Vettel is a bit of hotheaded, childish arsehole at times but at least he had a bit of character unlike the robotic/boring personality that is Lewis Hamilton.

That's what you get when you get trained in interviews

Also, poor from the crowd booing Hamilton. He didn't make the decision.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Vettel walked off halfway through the question lol love it 

Fair play on him for:

1 - not biting at Brundle's stupid question. Quite clear Seb/Lewis get on yet Brundle's question, 'does it leave a bad feeling between you two?' Why would it? Lewis didn't make the decision.

2 - asking the crowd not to boo Lewis because, as above, he didn't make the penalty call, it was the FIA. Probably why he left so he could go complain and vent to FIA some more.

Edited by StanSP
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Seb is my hero, fairplay to him I kind of wish he boycotted the podium though. I love Seb when he's like this, reminded me a bit of the mexican grand prix where he goes mental to charlie on radio then runs across the pit lane to get on the podium

I am the complete opposite of you, can't stand the man but don't like Hamilton either.

• Like 1

i think the penalty was spot on so Lets put it in footballing terms, a striker and last defender are chasing a through ball the defender slips and in the process of falling takes the striker with him, the defender obviously didn’t mean to slip and to take him down but he has hindered the striker from getting to the ball 

Just now, jammie82uk said:

i think the penalty was spot on so Lets put it in footballing terms, a striker and last defender are chasing a through ball the defender slips and in the process of falling takes the striker with him, the defender obviously didn’t mean to slip and to take him down but he has hindered the striker from getting to the ball 

Doesn't work because there was no contact