Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

On 29/06/2019 at 00:42, ozleicester said:

sorry, that was intended as a joke. :)

Ha Ha still Laughing sat on Balcony looking over to Gibraltar after great day at Golf Tournament at Valderrama. Didn’t say I bought shirts we are a party of 4 who are season ticket holders and travel every home game over 3hr return journey to every home game and buy our shirts in club shop

4 hours ago, Lincs sam said:

Ha Ha still Laughing sat on Balcony looking over to Gibraltar after great day at Golf Tournament at Valderrama. Didn’t say I bought shirts we are a party of 4 who are season ticket holders and travel every home game over 3hr return journey to every home game and buy our shirts in club shop

lol

congratulations on your life, you seem a very special person, im sure your party are enjoying your company and wit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Lincs sam said:

For some reason this post reminded me of this gif

9f0zcws.gif

Which in turn reminded me of the shambles of a transfer window we suffered after becoming champions of England.

Just now, dorsetboy said:

So the pink is actually bigger 

No, I'm pulling your leg, joking that I'm different sizes in all three shirts. I thought by going from small to 2xl would make it obvious lol

• Haha 1

On 30/06/2019 at 21:09, Lincs sam said:

Don't envy you one bit - Gibraltar's a dump...the arsehole of Iberia. 

• Like 1

Guest bss9401
2 hours ago, Line-X said:

Don't envy you one bit - Gibraltar's a dump...the arsehole of Iberia. 

Hold on there fella; Gibraltar is overpopulated but it is absolutely charming with unbelievable views and atmosphere. I would debate whether Gibraltar is the arsehole of Spain or vice versa.

9 hours ago, bss9401 said:

Hold on there fella; Gibraltar is overpopulated but it is absolutely charming with unbelievable views and atmosphere. I would debate whether Gibraltar is the arsehole of Spain or vice versa.

Is it really ours though? That's the big question..

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, dorsetboy said:

Am i the only pink 2xl shirt wearer on here ????

I usually go for an XL but this year with a 47.5 inch chest got in the large which fitted perfectly...

Adidas much better sizing than the Puma which is the last shirt I bought.

Its definitely worth checking out that the 2XL is the correct fit.

4 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

I usually go for an XL but this year with a 47.5 inch chest got in the large which fitted perfectly...

Adidas much better sizing than the Puma which is the last shirt I bought.

Its definitely worth checking out that the 2XL is the correct fit.

cheers for this got a pink one from someone which said 2xl but was very tight so i measured it and it only came in at 22.5 inches wide so a 45 chest , my lad has a blue one from club shop in large which is the same .

so pink one gone back to seller as its  obviously a dhgate special although i will say i would not have even noticed if it wasn't for the size .

36 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

cheers for this got a pink one from someone which said 2xl but was very tight so i measured it and it only came in at 22.5 inches wide so a 45 chest , my lad has a blue one from club shop in large which is the same .

so pink one gone back to seller as its  obviously a dhgate special although i will say i would not have even noticed if it wasn't for the size .

Ah DH gate sizes will be much smaller!