Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

1 hour ago, BWRL said:

Do the shirts from DH look legit when in person and just look fake in online??

6760D5DE-80B3-41CF-84CD-AF00D454E7EA.jpeg

i have bought from them a number of times and to me they are usually indistinguishable from legit....having said that, my 15/16 away (black kit) is now more brown than black.

• Haha 2

On 25/05/2019 at 12:14, ozleicester said:

Genuinely dont know if this is good..or bad ? :)

The potted history of peng:

2010 onwards - peng

2000 - dope, hot, poppin

1990 - wicked, excellent (air guitar accompaniment), kowabunga

1980 - cool, bad

1970 - far out

1960 - groovy

1950 - swanky/dapper/dandy

world war 2 - no one gave a **** because they were concentrating creating a future for us where we could discuss such important things like whether or not we liked the third kit that our multimillionaire, multi-national football team will rarely wear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LinekersApples said:

The potted history of peng:

2010 onwards - peng

2000 - dope, hot, poppin

1990 - wicked, excellent (air guitar accompaniment), kowabunga

1980 - cool, bad

1970 - far out

1960 - groovy

1950 - swanky/dapper/dandy

world war 2 - no one gave a **** because they were concentrating creating a future for us where we could discuss such important things like whether or not we liked the third kit that our multimillionaire, multi-national football team will rarely wear.

Sweet :thumbup:

• Like 1

Tried to order the pink one online, before tomorrow to use my loyalty points, but could only pick the £6.95 postage? Anybody had/got this issue? I spoke to Jim who said he'd look into it but ideally I want to order before tomorrow.

want to order the pink but cant try on as dont live in leicester .

how are the sizes this year ?  i know its still adidas but people were saying the sizes this time are well out ?

i have the last one in blue on a 2xl and it fits ok but if the new one is smaller then it might be to tight 

31 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

want to order the pink but cant try on as dont live in leicester .

how are the sizes this year ?  i know its still adidas but people were saying the sizes this time are well out ?

i have the last one in blue on a 2xl and it fits ok but if the new one is smaller then it might be to tight 

Mine just arrived today - first Adidas shirt I’ve bought. Always got PUMA size M, and Adidas size M seems to fit just the same, if anything slightly roomier :thumbup:

27 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Has anybody been down to the fanstore this morning? I'm in Market Harborough but want to head down after. 

What is stock like for the pink shirt??

Also for anyone that's been down do they have new training gear released today? Might take a stroll down if they do. 

Edited by WarehamFox

Can someone help a fellow fan out please. 

I purchased two shirts (blue home and white away) from the 2018/19 season just gone last Saturday online on lcfc.com for a birthday present next Wednesday with his two favourite players on the back (Maguire and Chilwell) thinking I would get them in plenty of time. However they still haven’t came. I email lcfc support this morning to see where they were and there reply was “we are waiting till mid June when the new shirt letters and numbers come in” 

obviously I’m not happy with that as when I purchased the shirts last Saturday they never said I’d have to wait till mid June and they only just tell me now because I’ve emailed them. But even if I was happy what colours are the new letters and numbers going to be? Surely last seasons shirts will be different and I don’t want the wrong colour letters and numbers on the shirts.

So they’ve either ran out of last seasons kits letters and numbers and will just put any colour lettering and number on the shirt hoping I don’t care or they think I’ve purchased two new kits for the season coming up.

either how I’ll email them back as I’m a bit confused 

10 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

I purchased two shirts (blue home and white away) from the 2018/19 season just gone last Saturday online on lcfc.com for a birthday present next Wednesday with his two favourite players on the back (Maguire and Chilwell) thinking I would get them in plenty of time. However they still haven’t came. I email lcfc support this morning to see where they were and there reply was “we are waiting till mid June when the new shirt letters and numbers come in” 

obviously I’m not happy with that as when I purchased the shirts last Saturday they never said I’d have to wait till mid June and they only just tell me now because I’ve emailed them. But even if I was happy what colours are the new letters and numbers going to be? Surely last seasons shirts will be different and I don’t want the wrong colour letters and numbers on the shirts.

So they’ve either ran out of last seasons kits letters and numbers and will just put any colour lettering and number on the shirt hoping I don’t care or they think I’ve purchased two new kits for the season coming up.

the PL changed the supplier company of the names/numbers for this season, so I imagine it's just temporary supply chain disruption
https://rbis.averydennison.com/en/home/our-solutions/apparel-and-footwear-branding/premier-league-official-supplier-of-names-and-numbers.html

16 minutes ago, lfu said:

the PL changed the supplier company of the names/numbers for this season, so I imagine it's just temporary supply chain disruption
https://rbis.averydennison.com/en/home/our-solutions/apparel-and-footwear-branding/premier-league-official-supplier-of-names-and-numbers.html

So surely they wouldn’t be going on the 2018/19 season kits I just bought would they? 

3 hours ago, wardyfox86 said:

Has anybody been down to the fanstore this morning? I'm in Market Harborough but want to head down after. 

What is stock like for the pink shirt??

Well stocked in JC Sports in town, and it wasn't particularly busy in there either, so I imagine the fan store will still have plenty of stock left.

• Like 1

Well I’m sat in my PINK kit drinking Aperol Spritz in the garden like a proper Metrosexual and lovin it.

Also the quality is in a different league to the last Puma kit I bought with the PL winners badges. Also the sizing is way better.

Lovely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Well I’m sat in my PINK kit drinking Aperol Spritz in the garden like a proper Metrosexual and lovin it.

Also the quality is in a different league to the last Puma kit I bought with the PL winners badges. Also the sizing is way better.

Lovely.

Ah now I know why you don't like stylish modes of transport.....football kit when not playing or at a match....tut tut.

:ph34r:

Edited by purpleronnie
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

Ah now I know why you don't like stylish modes of transport.....football kit when not playing or at a match....tut tut.

:ph34r:

It’s just the shirt to be clear - I want no images of full kit willy puller being created in anybodies minds.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Could you pick the shirts up without the letters & numbers ( get a refund for the letters & numbers) , then go down to JC Sports in town & get them to do the printing ( might be worth ringing them first to see if they have all the numbers /letters you require?