Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

2 hours ago, FIF said:

Looking now it seems the shirts are the same colours without the city badge - is that right? Not exactly fake reproductions are they?

The shirts SHOULD come complete with badge, sponsor, adidas logo etc. but some logos are often edited out of the picture for obvious reasons.

The tops aren't 1:1 but for £11 they're good enough for the pub/ground/kick about. 

18 hours ago, LinekersApples said:

Spot on. It’s also unfair to talk about such things or flaunt wealth. 

I gave both my driver and butler fake shirts last year and neither complained at all.

And I'm very grateful, boss!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Aside from the sponsor it was alright, it gets way too much stick imo. At least the sponsor was a local company! 

Ruined mine though by having MATTOCK 23 on the back lol lol

Probably about as popular as my MILLS 5 one a few years later!

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Lincs sam said:

Just flown out of East Mids Airport over last couple of days and Blue Home Shirt and Pink Away are cheaper to buy at JD Sports at Airport than they are to buy at Club Shop

Even cheaper at Gatwick and Heathrow. 

5 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Unless they're 07/08 Jako home shorts, those things are indestructible. :worship:

I am literally wearing my 2009 125th anniversary shirt right now... think its a Joma ( i had never even heard of them)

4 hours ago, FIF said:

If a person wants to buy a shirt that isn't an official club shirt then good for them. Can't stand those who come on here telling others what they should and shouldn't buy and do as if their shit is purer than anyone elses's. The price the club sells new kits , every year, for is ridiculous and aimed at ripping off the gullible. I really can't remember the last time I bought a new shirt for the season in progress. My last couple of shirts have been bought from the end of year sale. Now , however, as a point of consience I'm going to the DH site to look at what I can buy to stand in arms with my oppressed fellow City supporters who are being harangued by the "pure" City fans.

Looking now it seems the shirts are the same colours without the city badge - is that right? Not exactly fake reproductions are they?

The badge is included, they just dont advertise it in pics, in my experience the colour has usually been accurate

50 minutes ago, Lincs sam said:

Just flown out of East Mids Airport over last couple of days and Blue Home Shirt and Pink Away are cheaper to buy at JD Sports at Airport than they are to buy at Club Shop

Well do NOT buy it there, you will be stealing from your club and upsetting the billionaire owners who will suffer coz of your greed

Just got this in the post today bought from DH Gate for £13 including postage for my son. 

Seems pretty good and he's chuffed with it. 

I know some don't agree with buying the fakes for various reasons but if the official shirt was maybe £30 I wouldn't have an issue. £55 is a straight piss take. 

IMG_20190626_153637.jpg

Edited by Wakeyfox
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Wakeyfox said:

Just got this in the post today bought from DH Gate for £13 including postage for my son. 

I know some don't agree with buying the fakes for various reasons but if the official shirt was maybe £30 I wouldn't have an issue. £55 is a straight piss take. 

IMG_20190626_153637.jpg

Living in the UK is one giant rip off, most of us struggle to various degrees and have no problem with people working around that. £55 quid for a child's football shirt is extortion.

No-one is holding a gun to your head demanding £55 for the shirt, you make the decision to use nefarious means to acquire your own teams shirt; the staff who are paid in the shop by the Club - wasted. Club even bothering to advertise their own merchandise - wasted. All because you need this seasons kit but you're either too cheap or impatient, just wait until they're on sale or you have some spare cash later on in the season - you've made the decision to make sure the club gets no money from their own product! The mental gymnastics in this thread is incredible

Again I've sold Man U kits to kids in the past which were off AliEx, every World Cup I'm umming and arrring which snazzy kit I might get on the cheap and I bought fakes in 15/16 when I had no other means. This is your own club you're doing over here, "supporters"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Hold on. So we are spending 30k-50k per week to have the likes of Ghezzal, Iheanacho and James at the club, but because I didn't spend £55 in their shop our advertising budget and club shop staff are wasted? 

Absolutely laughable isn't it

5 hours ago, ozleicester said:

I am literally wearing my 2009 125th anniversary shirt right now... think its a Joma ( i had never even heard of them)

The badge is included, they just dont advertise it in pics, in my experience the colour has usually been accurate

Well do NOT buy it there, you will be stealing from your club and upsetting the billionaire owners who will suffer coz of your greed

Didn’t say I was looking at buying any of the shirts just stating a fact. But how is it shirts etc are cheaper to buy away from the club 

2 hours ago, Lincs sam said:

Didn’t say I was looking at buying any of the shirts just stating a fact. But how is it shirts etc are cheaper to buy away from the club 

sorry, that was intended as a joke. :)

7 hours ago, Wakeyfox said:

IMG_20190626_153637.jpg

not to mention they sell the exact same shirt for 15 quid, 

You are paying the club 40 quid for a badge and to become a walking billboard for king power lol

To be fair, king power has had more exposure in Australia from my dodgy shirts, i should be charging them.

13 hours ago, Jaspa said:

No-one is holding a gun to your head demanding £55 for the shirt, you make the decision to use nefarious means to acquire your own teams shirt; the staff who are paid in the shop by the Club - wasted. Club even bothering to advertise their own merchandise - wasted. All because you need this seasons kit but you're either too cheap or impatient, just wait until they're on sale or you have some spare cash later on in the season - you've made the decision to make sure the club gets no money from their own product! The mental gymnastics in this thread is incredible

Again I've sold Man U kits to kids in the past which were off AliEx, every World Cup I'm umming and arrring which snazzy kit I might get on the cheap and I bought fakes in 15/16 when I had no other means. This is your own club you're doing over here, "supporters"

Have you just been made redundant from the club shop or something? 

All these players and staff on ludicrous amounts of money, people like Iheanacho who are quite frankly stealing a pay packet, but your focus is on a supporter who has saved themselves a few quid to wear their team colours? 

... As for the club not getting money for their 'own' product... Last I saw it was a bog standard off the shelf Adidas top with a logo and sponsor stitched and melted onto it... Not to mention the price increase for such labourous additions. 

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 4

On 28/06/2019 at 15:02, Lincs sam said:

On 28/06/2019 at 15:53, Ashley said:

Even cheaper at Gatwick and Heathrow. 

How much cheaper? 

48 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

How much cheaper? 

I think EMA was £50, Gatwick and Heathrow £45. 

One of the lads who I go England games with messaged me before Portugal asking if I wanted one picking up. One of the others looked from Heathrow and it was the same there... 

I suppose with your foxes rewards you'll get what ever you have in your account knocked off but it isnt the point.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

One of the lads who I go England games with messaged me before Portugal asking if I wanted one picking up. One of the others looked from Heathrow and it was the same there... 

I suppose with your foxes rewards you'll get what ever you have in your account knocked off but it isnt the point.

Oh right so a small discount then but certainly better then nothing

26 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Thing is though the club shop is a captive market, the people going there are going to buy it, (largely) regardless of price. In an airport, a shop such as JD will set it at any price they think they will shift them at. With such a varied clientele shopping there I'm not at all surprised its cheaper.

20 minutes ago, Kopic said:

Thing is though the club shop is a captive market, the people going there are going to buy it, (largely) regardless of price. In an airport, a shop such as JD will set it at any price they think they will shift them at. With such a varied clientele shopping there I'm not at all surprised its cheaper.

I was just looking at the jd sports website (same price as club shop) and noticed they actually accept payment by instalments via a 3rd party website

3 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

I was just looking at the jd sports website (same price as club shop) and noticed they actually accept payment by instalments via a 3rd party website

I bought mine from JD Sports in town because the LCFC shop only has the ones with the sleeve sponsorship in my size and I didn't have time to go to the stadium. 

Edited by Danizen

18 hours ago, FLAN said:

In the club shop now. Easy to pay for kit and printing with plenty of tills open but then waiting for ages for one person to print all the kits. Ridiculous 

Frankly, that just ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!

You should have anything you require RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!!

What kind of chufffing WORLD is this ANYWAY, when you can't have everything you want IMMEDIATELY!!!

It's ABOUT BLOODY TIME these people realised just who (etc etc)...

10 hours ago, Stoopid said:

Frankly, that just ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!

You should have anything you require RIGHT NOW DAMMIT!!

What kind of chufffing WORLD is this ANYWAY, when you can't have everything you want IMMEDIATELY!!!

It's ABOUT BLOODY TIME these people realised just who (etc etc)...

No what I’m saying is they are really quick to get your money then take ages to deliver what you paid for 

• Like 2