Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

6 hours ago, Xen said:

Well stocked in JC Sports in town, and it wasn't particularly busy in there either, so I imagine the fan store will still have plenty of stock left.

Sold out of the 5-6 pink shirts and were expecting to run out of most sizes by tomorrow. Went at 10  am this morning and they were flying off the shelves. Both my kids got one and at least 20 people had them at checkout.

Actually thinking about it some more buying your Clubs kit through seedy means which in part also means the Club gets zero money from it is kinda scummy. The only time I actually did it was 15/16 when demand went through the roof and resellers on EBay were selling for x2.5.

Just wait until March/April if you want to try and get it on the cheap. Meme kits from clubs/countries you don't really support doesn't count.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

Has anyone ordered a shirt/ or two from DHGate? If so, what's the quality like? 

I have bought from DH and Aliexpress in the past. LCFC shirts and others.

IMO most times the material and manufacture has been on a par with "Authentic" products...having said that, my 2015/16 away shirt has faded and the black is now more of a brown, (that may be down to it being worn far too much)

I will only buy shirts from these guys

3 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Actually thinking about it some more buying your Clubs kit through seedy means which in part also means the Club gets zero money from it is kinda scummy. The only time I actually did it was 15/16 when demand went through the roof and resellers on EBay were selling for x2.5.

Just wait until March/April if you want to try and get it on the cheap. Meme kits from clubs/countries you don't really support doesn't count.

Your club (with its billionaire owners and millionaire players) is selling a standard Adidas shirt, for 3x what you pay on the high street, they stick some rubber advertising on it and turn you into a walking billboard.

Simply put, you are paying 15 pounds for a shirt and around 40 pounds to advertise King Power.

Scummy! :facepalm:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, WarehamFox said:

See the new training gear has been released, I like the grey tracksuit top. Better than last years, they have toned down the massive King Power logos on them. 

Sensible move that. They must have lost a wedge on people being put off by garish branding.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, WarehamFox said:

See the new training gear has been released, I like the grey tracksuit top. Better than last years, they have toned down the massive King Power logos on them. 

It's a bit less obvious but it's still all over the back of the polo's. I know it's training wear and it is what it is but there's no way I would be looking to wear it on a casual basis with a logo of that size on it. 

Very smart though and they had me reaching for my card until I saw the back again. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Samilktray said:

The training gear from Nike & Adidas is normally the best thing about being sponsored by them but we must have had the dullest training gear from adidas since we’ve had them. Absolutely crap 

Well it's just the most generic, budget, Sports Direct, clearance bin shit you buy to go to the gym only with a Leicester badge on. 

10 hours ago, Samilktray said:

The training gear from Nike & Adidas is normally the best thing about being sponsored by them but we must have had the dullest training gear from adidas since we’ve had them. Absolutely crap 

I just bought the exact same white training top for they gym at an Adidas outlet out in the states minus the badge for $6 the shorts look similar to ones I bought too they were pretty pricey mind at $8

Regarding the training wear, noticed some of the photos on website don't quite match the stock.

None of the full zip tops I saw have the humongous KP logo on the back. 

Theres a black quarter zip which on website doesn't have the KP logo but does in the shop!

On 10/06/2019 at 17:29, possiblygeorge said:

Has anyone ordered a shirt/ or two from DHGate? If so, what's the quality like? 

I'll let you know in a week or so. I have the official pink kit and the missus likes wearing the old kits to doss about/sleep in (not complaining) 

She LOVES the pink kit, but I'm not chucking 55 notes at pyjamas so ordered from DH Gate, I'll do a side by side comparison lol

For anybody who interested there is free printing on shirts before midnight tonight just had a flash offer come through on email, takes the printing off at the end of the checkout process. 

Home shirts only

Edited by smitha

On 10/06/2019 at 21:05, Jaspa said:

Depends on your income, have you got kids yourself?. If clubs sold theirs shirts with less of a hyped profit margin in children's sizes they'd sell more, it pure greed and supply and demand. If parents are on a limited income, probably scraping what they can to even take kids to an occasional game, theyre some of the most wonderful memories you can build with your kids but, the shelling out from a fixed income to these hugely profitable businesses sometimes has to have a line drawn underneath it. They are no lesser supporters, they are still trying to wear the badge the best they can,  they are sometimes just a bit poorer.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Depends on your income, have you got kids yourself?. If clubs sold theirs shirts with less of a hyped profit margin in children's sizes they'd sell more, it pure greed and supply and demand. If parents are on a limited income, probably scraping what they can to even take kids to an occasional game, theyre some of the most wonderful memories you can build with your kids but, the shelling out from a fixed income to these hugely profitable businesses sometimes has to have a line drawn underneath it. They are no lesser supporters, they are still trying to wear the badge the best they can,  they are sometimes just a bit poorer.

Good point,have thought for a long while that our kids kits should be subsidised in some way.When a kid get's into football(and is not from a traditional city household as mine are) it's way too easy for the parents to go to Sports Direct,pay the same(if not cheaper) for a Chelsea,Man u etc shirt.We have 2 boys and to get them the shirts and shorts would set us back £130.

Edited by PAULCFC
  • Like 1

On 10/06/2019 at 21:05, Jaspa said:

Actually thinking about it some more buying your Clubs kit through seedy means which in part also means the Club gets zero money from it is kinda scummy.

I've always felt that way too - we don't get to many games, so money spent in the club shop is the main way we pay something back to the club, and I'd feel very uncomfortable buying LCFC branded merchandise that doesn't benefit the club in any way.  Having said that, others have made good points and I can understand the other side of the argument (apologies if that goes against FoxesTalk rules).