Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

I’m not sure you can celebrate both the founding date and the name change date without it being viewed as a marketing exploit.

Possibly, but the fact it links so well with it being both 100 Years of Leicester City and 100 years of the City of Leicester it would be nice to mark this imo.

Interestingly our first game as Leicester City was a home games vs Wolves and this is mirrored 100 years later.

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Possibly, but the fact it links so well with it being both 100 Years of Leicester City and 100 years of the City of Leicester it would be nice to mark this imo.

Interestingly our first game as Leicester City was a home games vs Wolves and this is mirrored 100 years later.

Okay.

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2019 at 12:40, Stadt said:

I don’t buy kits from China or the club but besides reasonable ST prices the club try to fleece us as fans in anyway possible. It’s £2 for a bottle of water in the ground, match day tickets for kids are obscene and if a family of 4 wanted shirts then it’s setting them back, what £200? 

I understood the ‘stealing from the club’ argument when we were in the Championship but not when we’re receiving revenues of £120+ million every season. 

Its costing me £8 to take my daughter to her first game. Hardly obscene.

8 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Assuming the Atalanta friendly ?

I sit in the family stand and for the upcoming Wolves game I paid £6 for the eldest (under 12 rate) and nothing for the youngest (under 10 rate) - category B fixture, same cost as last year. It goes up a bit for category A games, but in general taking the kids is a bargain at Leicester.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, MonkeyTennis? said:

I sit in the family stand and for the upcoming Wolves game I paid £6 for the eldest (under 12 rate) and nothing for the youngest (under 10 rate) - category B fixture, same cost as last year. It goes up a bit for category A games, but in general taking the kids is a bargain at Leicester.

I think the original comment was aimed at kids 12 and above where it jumps to the £20 to £30 bracket. 

For example it’s £24 for a Under 18s in the Family Stand yet £30 for an adult 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I thought the home kit looked the pits when it was first released, but i'm liking it now. I wonder when the pink kit is going to make an appearance? Surely not against Stoke or Rotherham given they play in red? 

Chelsea away. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I thought the home kit looked the pits when it was first released, but i'm liking it now. I wonder when the pink kit is going to make an appearance? Surely not against Stoke or Rotherham given they play in red? 

Atalanta friendly for second half I reckon 

9 minutes ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

My guess, too. Looking at the away ends at the PSFs as well as just around Leicester, they are having no trouble selling the pink kit. Probably want the boys to advertise the grey kit as much as possible before the season starts...:ph34r:

The Grey (Black) isn't shifting nearly as well as the pink!

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

bought the pink kit last night. hope it’s as sexy in real life. 

didnt season ticket holders used to get them for discount? or did i just get mugged off 

Think there was a time around the release of the kit there was discount? 

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

bought the pink kit last night. hope it’s as sexy in real life. 

didnt season ticket holders used to get them for discount? or did i just get mugged off 

Nope no discount but you do you get a 10% rebate to your ST for you to spend in the shop