Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2018/19 Tactical Analysis: Leicester City vs Arsenal

51 minutes ago, davieG said:

Too many pics to post as I know it messes up on  phones.

UnaiBR.JPG.3c12c41f783eba26c65d6d8782f9c9c1.JPG

I'd be more bothered about BR being taken over by aliens

... if they hadn't made Emery an inmate from The Cuckoo's Nest lol

Is that a straitjacket on him?

Noticed this as well during the game.

"Something he implemented against Arsenal was having Hamza Choudhury drop into the left back position during the build up. This allowed for Ben Chilwell to push on down the left wing, while James Maddison tucked inside to find space in the midfield."

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Noticed this as well during the game.

"Something he implemented against Arsenal was having Hamza Choudhury drop into the left back position during the build up. This allowed for Ben Chilwell to push on down the left wing, while James Maddison tucked inside to find space in the midfield."

I got shot down for suggesting Puel should do this months ago. If you have attacking full backs, its good to have a cdm to pull across and cover them when they bomb forward. Doesnt always work out but it clearly did against Arsenal. 

1 minute ago, Papasmurf said:

Not really sure you can draw much from tactical analysis when the opposition had 10 men for an hour.

We still had to get the goals, there's been plenty of games where 10 men have worked to get a draw and even some wins.

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

@urban.spaceman Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this thread.

I have thought about doing another post about Brendan Rodgers 4-1-4-1 formation and the impact Youri Tielemans is having on our season, but there are enough articles like this one out there that do a much better job!

Not much was said about Yuri in that article. Would be happy to read some more of your writing.

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

For the record, Youri is dreadful, and was a total liability. His goal was just a very well timed powerful fluke, too. 

Some balance at last. Not surprised Monaco want rid ?.