Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Free agents

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Glad I never played your Sunday league side!

Well we didnt score much.

Not being funny but silimani is better than him.

I want us to buy players that will improve not warm the bench

33 minutes ago, grumpy old git said:

Arjen Robben has been linked we are 2-1 fav to sign him. OMG NO no NO no You have to be joking he is 35 years old and on mega bucks!
Not IMO what we should be looking at this club.

He’s still a brilliant player lol 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, grumpy old git said:

Arjen Robben has been linked we are 2-1 fav to sign him. OMG NO no NO no You have to be joking he is 35 years old and on mega bucks!
Not IMO what we should be looking at this club.

I’m not in ITK, but was told today that he has been at the club and could be coming to us.

As for being over the hill he is far from it, still a fantastic player.

Robben on a pay as you play for a year wouldn’t be a bad signing, if he’d agree to that.

Sturridge seems to be over his injury nightmares, as long as he’s not playing every week, wouldn’t be a bad addition for free.

Rather them free and high wages for a year whilst we are transitioning, than ****ing ibe for 15 million which is being mentioned 

On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 10:22, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I would take Herrera but heard he’s going Atletico, Brahimi I haven’t seen much of but a few people on here rave about him so must be decent, Robben would be class for the young players & still is class, Ribery ditto to Robben, Moreno there’s no need for him with Fuchs signing, Dzagoev think he would probably struggle to adapt to be honest, Markovic hell no lol Babel would be a very good signing imo, kruse not to sure on that one, Balotelli would love him here but would imagine his wages will be a huge issue & he likes to be the main guy so could see him clashing with Vards.

The 'few people on here rave about him' part of your post concerns me.....they were spaffing over Musa & Slimani lol

• Haha 1