Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Free agents

Danny Welbeck

Juan Mata

Andy Carroll 

Daniel Sturridge

3 of the 4 above are injury prone and past it. Mata will go to a CL/EL club.

It's been a while since we signed a decent free agent (Hello Marc). 

Wages are the real stumbling block. I could see Sturridge absolutely flourish here especially under Rodgers and the way we play. I would certainly look at taking a punt on him providing wages are reasonable. You would think there would be room for negotiation regarding wages with their injury records.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Wages are the real stumbling block. I could see Sturridge absolutely flourish here especially under Rodgers and the way we play. I would certainly look at taking a punt on him providing wages are reasonable. You would think there would be room for negotiation regarding wages with their injury records.

Give him a very basic wage with a nice appearance and goals based bonus structure.

Sorted.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Koke said:

Danny Welbeck

Juan Mata

Andy Carroll 

Daniel Sturridge

5 years ago today! one of the best free transfers in the history of the premier league

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hector Herrera

Brahimi

Robben

Ribery

Moreno

Dzagoev

Markovic (Rodgers loves him)

Babel

Kruse

Balotelli

I would take Herrera but heard he’s going Atletico, Brahimi I haven’t seen much of but a few people on here rave about him so must be decent, Robben would be class for the young players & still is class, Ribery ditto to Robben, Moreno there’s no need for him with Fuchs signing, Dzagoev think he would probably struggle to adapt to be honest, Markovic hell no lol Babel would be a very good signing imo, kruse not to sure on that one, Balotelli would love him here but would imagine his wages will be a huge issue & he likes to be the main guy so could see him clashing with Vards.

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I would take Herrera but heard he’s going Atletico, Brahimi I haven’t seen much of but a few people on here rave about him so must be decent, Robben would be class for the young players & still is class, Ribery ditto to Robben, Moreno there’s no need for him with Fuchs signing, Dzagoev think he would probably struggle to adapt to be honest, Markovic hell no lol Babel would be a very good signing imo, kruse not to sure on that one, Balotelli would love him here but would imagine his wages will be a huge issue & he likes to be the main guy so could see him clashing with Vards.

Herrera if we couldn't get Tielemans is probably the only one i'd want without any concern. Brahimi I can't help but feel would flop here, he's a strange character and his style of play would rile our fans. On his day he is obscene though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Herrera if we couldn't get Tielemans is probably the only one i'd want without any concern. Brahimi I can't help but feel would flop here, he's a strange character and his style of play would rile our fans. On his day he is obscene though.

See for me I think if we made a strong interest in Van De Beek I honestly think we would stand a chance in getting him.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

See for me I think if we made a strong interest in Van De Beek I honestly think we would stand a chance in getting him.

Can't see it myself, Ajax will get pummelled this summer but not by clubs like us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Danny Welbeck

Juan Mata

Andy Carroll 

Daniel Sturridge

Don't forget Mr Fuchs!

• Like 1

Just now, grumpy old git said:

Arjen Robben has been linked we are 2-1 fav to sign him. OMG NO no NO no You have to be joking he is 35 years old and on mega bucks!
Not IMO what we should be looking at this club.

You grumpy old git 

• Haha 2