Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Non League Football 2019-20

4 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

You lot need to stop complaining,  we have to watch MLS footy its a toss up between the two!

It's funny how quickly we ditched the whole thing about just being happy to still have a team and no matter the outcome this season, things were almost way worse.

Took about one match, maybe two before everyone started complaining again lol

• Haha 2

Coalville away to South Normanton Athletic in the 1st qualifying round of the FA Cup on Saturday. Should have more than enough to beat them, just need to make sure the attitude is right. We're due a good FA Cup run. It's 15 years since we reached the 1st round.

• Like 1

A bit of a local derby for Nuneaton Boro tomorrow, away to Tamworth in the fa cup. Good following expected, could do with a decent cup run to lure the locals back in. Gates have dipped below 500 of late which is kinda of sad, considering for many years averages gates not so long ago were around 700 to 800 with occasional over 1,000 against any local derbies. 

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

Chesterfield bottom of the conference :(

Honestly, with Sheridan as manager and especially how he got results when he returned last season, I thought top 6 would be achievable. 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Chesterfield bottom of the conference :(

Honestly, with Sheridan as manager and especially how he got results when he returned last season, I thought top 6 would be achievable. 

What's happened there? Poor recruitment, club management etc?

1 minute ago, Lionator said:

What's happened there? Poor recruitment, club management etc?

Dunno, must be poor recruitment. I don't follow closely just look for results and what fans are saying at work.

They were one of the favourites to go up alongside Notts County and I felt that was fair. Results picked up a bit when Sheridan first come last season, as expected.

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Notts sounded much better after Doyle was sent off(again) for us.

We're a second half team.

Woot Wootton again with the winner.

Doyle sounds an utter liability, 2 red cards in how many games 5 - 6 this season? He's nearly 40 years old, as senior a pro as they come, just completely unacceptable.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

Doyle sounds an utter liability, 2 red cards in how many games 5 - 6 this season? He's nearly 40 years old, as senior a pro as they come, just completely unacceptable.

I think the only one that likes him is Ardley. Either that or he's scared of him lol

Was always going to be tough getting something at Bromley. Sounded like the reverse of the norm with Notts having a good first half and outplaying Bromley, but didn't bother showing up for the 2nd.

Wootton again scoring for us.

Bromley move ahead of Halifax into 1st place.

Notts drop to 16th.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Was always going to be tough getting something at Bromley. Sounded like the reverse of the norm with Notts having a good first half and outplaying Bromley, but didn't bother showing up for the 2nd.

Wootton again scoring for us.

Bromley move ahead of Halifax into 1st place.

Notts drop to 16th.

Tough league to get out of  but you can turn it around withba few wins. Me thinks you might be in that league for a few seasons though.

23 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Tough league to get out of  but you can turn it around withba few wins. Me thinks you might be in that league for a few seasons though.

Would have been nice to go down and just boss it and come back up. I don't think too many Notts fans thought was going to be the case though.

Still a lot of Ardley Out'rs amongst us. We've lost Jim O'Brien for the next few months with a broken arm, which certainly won't help us.

Kyle Wootton has been a fantastic find with his goal scoring ability.

Onwards n upwards!

48 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Would have been nice to go down and just boss it and come back up. I don't think too many Notts fans thought was going to be the case though.

Still a lot of Ardley Out'rs amongst us. We've lost Jim O'Brien for the next few months with a broken arm, which certainly won't help us.

Kyle Wootton has been a fantastic find with his goal scoring ability.

Onwards n upwards!

Yes, not downwards! Lol

• Like 1