Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Non League Football 2019-20

Bromley top of the league. They're fairly local to me and been to their ground last season. They play on a 4G match and their stadium is alright for non league but would be very very small for League 2 football and would require a serious revamp. Dont even know if they'd requirements (if any)?

I noticed Gresley were in freefall again, relegated last year and now sit bottom of the midland premier without a win, strange to think in the 90's  they would've been promoted to the Conference if their ground was good enough...that's step 1 of the non league and if relegated this season they'll be at step 6.

Shepshed who've had a similar fall from grace have started really well (now at step 5) winning their first 8 league games.

Skegness Town are top of the NCEL First Division in only their second season at that level.

Not bad given there are some decent clubs at that level, such as North Ferriby, Hallam and Harrogate Railway Athletic. 

Smashing little ground for the level as well, with a bar pitchside enjoying uninterrupted views of the pitch. 

• Like 2

Didn't hear the Notts match at Dover today because I was busy watching you lads play.

Was happy to see Dennis score in the 90th minute to get the 2-2 draw. Dover have been pretty good, so we'll take that.

Up next, another team above us with Dagenham & Redbridge at Meadow Lane.

Non League Day this weekend, Nuneaton Boro facing Redditch United. The club are offering a special deal to season ticket holders for Premier League clubs with admission being dropped to £8 for Adults, so any foxes fans looking to pop to a game... then here's one to consider. 

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

Report: Barcelona's Pique attempted to buy Notts County last summer
https://www.thescore.com/esp_fed/news/1851896

Pique could have been player manager in a few years @spacemunky

Sol Campbell all over again!

Except we would have had Shakira in the deal this time. He'll, I woulda settled for Shakiri!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Off to Notts County v Torquay today. Win will put County in the play off spots.

I'll look forward to your report.

Sounded decent from Notts again today. Looking forward to seeing Brindley's goal when they put up the highlights.

All this winning is really strange to me. Maybe that'll end next Sat at Chesterfield lol

35 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Sounded decent from Notts again today. Looking forward to seeing Brindley's goal when they put up the highlights.

All this winning is really strange to me. Maybe that'll end next Sat at Chesterfield lol

5 points off the top. Keep it up!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I missed both the goal lol

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Arrived 10 mins late, left 5 mins  before half for a pint, came back 15 minutes into the second half then fukced off in the 85th huh?

Well missed the train from loughborough, so got one at 2:30, once we'd collected the tickets to was 10 minutes in first goal went in after 8 lol. And was having a beer at ht, and the second goal went in after a couple of mins. Stayed to the end of each half though :D

Edited by Facecloth
  • Haha 1