Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

2 hours ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

What is FUTMAS? Is it a load of SBCs?

Pretty much, actually one of the better promos of the year though as you can usually get some good cards for cheap.

Oh and they'll also put more packs on the line to rip more people off lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Finally got myself relegated to div 10 😂😂😂 people in div 9 definitely put them self there on purpose to do the challenges I’m sure of it .. well that’s my exvuse anyway 😂

I've been stuck in 10 for awhile now. I'll play well and get close to moving up, but always have a bad patch that keeps me from doing so. Still I enjoy it though. 

37 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I've been stuck in 10 for awhile now. I'll play well and get close to moving up, but always have a bad patch that keeps me from doing so. Still I enjoy it though. 

I don’t mind being in div 10 should hopefully be able to win 1 or 2 😂 been shocking recently playing yesterday every shot hit the post or the keeper saved it then they would go and score every shot. Taking me ages to get from 1800 to 2000 points for the weekend league to 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Has anybody done that futmas sbc for the mega pack? I genuinely can't do it lol

Yeah man.

Make sure you have strong links on both wings, both CB and CDM of same nation and league, GK of same league as CB/CDM and the 2x CAM and Striker all same nation but differing leagues. May need loyalty on a few too.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Yeah man.

Make sure you have strong links on both wings, both CB and CDM of same nation and league, GK of same league as CB/CDM and the 2x CAM and Striker all same nation but differing leagues. May need loyalty on a few too.

Thanks mate. I did it in the end lol

Got a TOTY nominee Benzema from it, not worth a lot but might come in handy? 

16 hours ago, Md9 said:

Are the toty nominees likely to go up in price? I got kimmich just deciding whether to keep or sell 

I doubt it to be honest, probably only the very high end players, kimmich isnt really that good so his price may drop if anything

I swore never to play futchamps again but after spending all my coins i thought id take my new team in and did well finishing on 14-2, can never be bothered to play further than gold 3 

Im just wondering with the toty nominees in packs does that mean the totw is going to end up being complete shite?

Weekend league was going so well till Sunday night. Wasn't planning to play the full 30 games as i find it too much. Ended up getting stuck into fifa for 4 hours Sunday evening. Thought ill stay on for and go to gold 1. Ended up needing 1 win from 6 games. Lost all 6 games. Never been so angry over a game! Really hate this fifa. The passing is terrible! The goals on this fifa are always the same as well. I moan but ill drag myself to play it again after yesterdays drama. 

35 and 0 and I've not played the game for around 1 month now. 

Possibly 25 that's how much interest I have in this year... log in daily thats about it.

Edit: Pre order packs have stopped now too... but yeah I'll log in daily on Companion because you'll no doubt get a free rare megapack next yr

Edited by Ashley