Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

4 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Sissoko is probably the best budget cm. Pogba is fantastic but im sure hes more than 150k so might be over budget.

Just a thought, i never play a goal kick down the middle. Cant win a header ever so i always kick it the the right or left back and start my attack from out wide. Or play it short, at least these ways you're guaranteed to keep posession.

Yeah I always end up going short by accident but then messing it up and giving possession away. My full backs tend to be Digne and Ricardo, so I don't win too many headers there either. I'm trying to add a little more height to my team to give me a bit of an advantage. I'll give Sissoko a look, cheers.

18 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Icon swaps are a bit meh tbh... game really is dwindling 

A few id like that don't require too many swaps. Would really like Zambrotta at RB to pair with Carlos, that I got from the first swaps. He's 11 but looking at the challenges it looks like a chore, especially the offline ones. I'll probably end up setting for Moore at 5 swaps lol

EA are so fvcking annoying in that you still can't get any of the "big" cards out of these grindfests. Baby Ronaldinho for 21 swaps? Really? Baby Vieira for 23?? No thanks.

4 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

And that's the two cards they came up with? :doh:

I know they are pretty shocking to be honest. The only thing I have been doing last week or so is the sbcs can’t be bothered to play at the min so was hoping for someone decent to pick once completed it 🙈

1 hour ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Probably one of the worst weekend leagues you’re ever gonna see.

so much fvcking input lag its actually embarrassing 

I played 1 well 2 games last night then stopped! First WL game and I matched up with some dude and the game constantly kept freezing for 2/3 seconds then you’d get 2/3 seconds before the same happened again... the guy ended up quitting so I loaded back in and matched him again lol I was at home this time and it felt smooth but I heard a lot of people were having the same issues so I called it a night 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Not that anyone would want to spend money on the game but if you do noticed this on cdkeys https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/psn-games/fifa-20-1-rare-players-pack-and-3-loan-icon-pack-ps4-eu can only have 1 per account but it’s still a decent deal considering a rare players pack would cost you about £7

Still not worth £2 to pack the inevitable nathan ake for the thousandth time

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Anyone find they've lost interest in the game this year? I play the odd few games, but gameplay is so up and down that I just don't enjoy it as much anymore 

I find the game boring. And I have only been playing it since Friday evening. 

I usally love starting off ultimate team for a fair few months but it's boring me already.

Edited by tylesta

15 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Anyone find they've lost interest in the game this year? I play the odd few games, but gameplay is so up and down that I just don't enjoy it as much anymore 

I haven’t played it for about 2 weeks and i am not to fussed to be honest I just like messing around with the sbc on the app. Might have a go over the next few days to see if I can get back into it but prob play less than I had been