Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

On 30/12/2019 at 14:39, Md9 said:

I haven’t played it for about 2 weeks and i am not to fussed to be honest I just like messing around with the sbc on the app. Might have a go over the next few days to see if I can get back into it but prob play less than I had been 

Same with me, havent played for a week and a bit, havent even bothered to get ranked on div rivals which is unheard of for me. Have always held an interest till at least tots comes out, but for some reason ive lost interest in fut already. Im only playing it for pro clubs with friends 

1 hour ago, Will1981 said:

Currently on 20 wins and 6 defeats in weekend league after struggling to make gold 2 for every other weekend this year, I guess buying Van Dijk, IF Mane and IF Mbappe have made a huge difference to my team.

Nice one, I'm on 14-1 atm but know full well I'll bottle gold 1 like I do every week lol

15 hours ago, tylesta said:

Just playing a rivals match the lad takes the lead....few minutes later he quits I get a loss what the **** is that about!!

I have had this a few times I don’t get it I thought even if your connection goes you get the loss even if your winning