Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Another 14/4 this weekend! After bagging Alli and Van Dijk in my player picks last week I refuse to go past 14 from here on out lol  Really enjoying my team though that 90 Mbappe actually had me enjoying playing the game again he’s such a game changer... and Van Dijk is an absolute monster at the back!

• Like 1

What's peoples thoughts? Worst fifa ever? Worst servers ever? Best fifa since when? Etc

I have to say gameplay wise its boring, very similar goals are always scored, I.e byline pass across goal and its a goal. People who drop back defend to then counter you, gameplay wise its pretty slow too. I think it would be probably one of the best fifas if it had the correct tweaks and the severs wasn't terrible. 

One interesting thing is what's people opinion on the AI defending? Supposedly it was going to be manual defending with less aggressive AI, whilst that may be the case I think the AI defending could be deemed as bad or if not worse than FIFA 19?

Are people still enjoying the game? If so why? 

54 minutes ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

What's peoples thoughts? Worst fifa ever? Worst servers ever? Best fifa since when? Etc

I have to say gameplay wise its boring, very similar goals are always scored, I.e byline pass across goal and its a goal. People who drop back defend to then counter you, gameplay wise its pretty slow too. I think it would be probably one of the best fifas if it had the correct tweaks and the severs wasn't terrible. 

One interesting thing is what's people opinion on the AI defending? Supposedly it was going to be manual defending with less aggressive AI, whilst that may be the case I think the AI defending could be deemed as bad or if not worse than FIFA 19?

Dogshit.

The state it was in at release was nothing short of an embarrassment, and it hasn't improved much. In fact, not one game in the whole series has seen marked improvement since about FIFA 12.

EA are openly taking the piss out of consumers and have been for years. £60 for a roster update.

Edited by RoboFox

10 hours ago, Lcfclad2013 said:

Nowhere near as bad as fifa 19 but still pretty naff. Latest update has been alright but delay is still killing the game

19 had stupid numbers of weird broken mechanics, this year has fewer but has weird glitches and incredible amounts of delay and lag. 

I feel less desire to play the game, some weeks i fancy a game or two a day and others i simply don't care. I've played champs twice compared to most weeks last year.

A lot seem to feel the same; that they simply stop wanting to play

3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Trash red picks and fut champs rewards in general. Took untradeable rivals rewards and got IF Varane. Not sure how good he is but will give him a go

Used him all of last year and in the draft this year. Awesome defender! Nice pull

• Thanks 1