Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

46 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Amy word on when the next Icon swaps start or any leaks as to who's in it?

Sure I seen a post saying it stared on the 26th... it runs in line with the season objectives and apparently there’s only 6 swap cards available in the first batch... could mean 18 in the next season or maybe they’ve just reduced cards required for each icon 🙏🏻

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Nice! How much better is he than his base card? I can never usually tell the different with smaller upgrades lol

I never really used him enough to be able to tell you mate and when I did I just ran him with a basic chem style, I’ve been rocking the Futmas version with a shadow so it would be hard to compare... I watched a few reviews by people who had used his base card heavily and said there wasn’t much of a difference just mainly the passing.... I’m a sucker for the dynamic images though lol 

I really don’t have the mentality to kick on in this game! Was planning on stopping at 14 wins but I got there 14/1 so I thought I may as well kick on... should’ve just stopped as it went from stress free to nearly smashing my house up just to stop at 17/8 lol 14 from here on out

This game is disgusting sometimes! 17 shots 10 on target vs. 3 and 2 and I lose 1-0! One of those games where your players just don't come to receive the ball and it's clearly scripted, so annoying.

Best CMs for the prem? Anyone tried Pogba? Gonna spend about 100-150k on a class CM to try and win headers in midfield as I'm struggling to retain it from goal kicks.

10 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This game is disgusting sometimes! 17 shots 10 on target vs. 3 and 2 and I lose 1-0! One of those games where your players just don't come to receive the ball and it's clearly scripted, so annoying.

From a rivals match I played yesterday:

PS_Messages_20191224_093620.jpg

6 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Best CMs for the prem? Anyone tried Pogba? Gonna spend about 100-150k on a class CM to try and win headers in midfield as I'm struggling to retain it from goal kicks.

Sissoko is probably the best budget cm. Pogba is fantastic but im sure hes more than 150k so might be over budget.

Just a thought, i never play a goal kick down the middle. Cant win a header ever so i always kick it the the right or left back and start my attack from out wide. Or play it short, at least these ways you're guaranteed to keep posession.