Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Can’t wait to come up against these Toty cards in the WL... something most Fifa fans look forward to until it actually drops and 99% realise they can’t actually afford the fvckers and the closest they’ll come to your squad is whilst you’re being bent over by them online lol 

there was me sat with 1.8m thinking I was bagging Kante or KDB lol ... only positive is I got totgs Mbappe for 1.7m and had enough left over along with players in the club to bag flashback Luiz (stupidly over priced but had to be done)

Edited by dbtcity

15 hours ago, Ashley said:

Fyi Vardy is a 84 rated base card now in FUT and Seasons. 

Expect his POTM to be a 88 when winter upgrades are done. 

Still 3 star week foot then. 

Never quite understood winter upgrades. If you already have POTM Vardy in your team he doesn’t go up does he? And do the lower rated cards of people getting upgraded go down in value?

Asking for a friend!

1 minute ago, brookfox said:

Never quite understood winter upgrades. If you already have POTM Vardy in your team he doesn’t go up does he? And do the lower rated cards of people getting upgraded go down in value?

Asking for a friend!

Yes sir he will be an 88. 

His informs will go up too. 

90 finishing now and 85 composure 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yes sir he will be an 88. 

His informs will go up too. 

90 finishing now and 85 composure 

So is it worth buying say an IF Ricardo on the hope that he’ll also get an upgrade? Surely he’ll get a boost. Ditto Maddison.

19 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Lost count of the amount of upgrade packs I’ve done! Easily 60/70+ and I’ve bagged 1 walk out lol note to self... don’t get sucked in by posts people put on Twitter of them bagging 1/2 Toty cards through them lol 

Same, they're very addictive!

• Like 1