Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

I still have my two icon token players from before so can you save them all and use them further down the line? I thought you had to use them each time before it reset 

No sadly you cant. They have a number corresponding to the season they came out

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Certainly a good choice.

I'm so happy with baby Blanc and Roberto Carlos from the previous swaps. Not sure how much I want to grind this time around. PIM Laudrup and/or Litmanen would be fine, although I certainly could use a good centre half. 

11 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Sorry what I meant was so they roll over to next batch ok Fifa 20. I have 2 cards which I thought would go once the new set of icons came out but are still there

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

Sorry what I meant was so they roll over to next batch ok Fifa 20. I have 2 cards which I thought would go once the new set of icons came out but are still there

So you mean you have objective tokens from season 1 or 2? If so no they cant be used for the new season and the new icons swaps. Youll have to do the objectives fresh again.

34 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

So you mean you have objective tokens from season 1 or 2? If so no they cant be used for the new season and the new icons swaps. Youll have to do the objectives fresh again.

Cheers 👍

10 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

I just realised how much of a chore it is to do these bloody objectives, honestly so boring and not worth the grind. Im just going for the prime icon pack... hopefully get maldini from it lol

Don't mind the grind so much. Squad battles I just keep refreshing for the 60 rated squads. 

Online I'm in the 10th division so I find I get good matches, for the most part.

3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Saw a lot of people opening the Prime Icons pack already(I'm only at 1 swap so far) and not a single one got any of the biggies(R9, Cruyff, Pele, Gullit, Eusebio, etc).

Lots of Inzagis and Nakatas though!

You might get lucky and get one of the good ones 😬 if you get there. 

Didn’t bother to attempt to get one last time out but might do this time. 

(For you who didn’t see the click bait Fifa 19 thread) prime icon pack- Dutch..... CF..... fvvvvck I’ve done it.... Bergkamp lol it’s the hope that kills you man either of the other 2 I would’ve been putting my life savings on the lottery lol 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, dbtcity said:

(For you who didn’t see the click bait Fifa 19 thread) prime icon pack- Dutch..... CF..... fvvvvck I’ve done it.... Bergkamp lol it’s the hope that kills you man either of the other 2 I would’ve been putting my life savings on the lottery lol 

You got the ice man not bad! Id be happy with that loved bergkamp as a player. How did you get the swaps so quick lol, im on 2 swaps so far haha

Tots prediction? 

D.Henderson, Trent, VVD, Cags, Robertson, Ndidi, J.Henderson, De Bryune, Mane, Vardy, ????

Allison, Ricardo, Grealish, Aubameyang, Ings, Adama T, Jiminez, Salah.

Not sure on that last spot in the starting XI

49 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Tots prediction? 

D.Henderson, Trent, VVD, Cags, Robertson, Ndidi, J.Henderson, De Bryune, Mane, Vardy, ????

Allison, Ricardo, Grealish, Aubameyang, Ings, Adama T, Jiminez, Salah.

Not sure on that last spot in the starting XI

I can see the outrage when Maguire gets in over Cags.

Riyad has a decent shot to make it and Aguero, even with an "off" season, will still get in.

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Another sbc in the advanced section mainly need Ireland/ Northern Ireland and a few rares on one or 2 of them 

Those loaners for Best and Keane's PM cards look well worth doing as they are for 20 games.

One of the objectives crosses over for both and all are easy to do.