Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

Played futchamps for the first time in months to get the icon swap. Still hate it, people are so toxic with their shush celebrations and watching replays of everything little thing trying to get you to rage quit lol.

Luckily i was the comeback king this weekend and got 14-6

Flashback rooney is the best card ive used this year, its a shame hes got that dirty derby kit on in his dynamic pic lol

Ok humor me, as it's the 1st time I've really attempted the fut swap items, I've managed 6, 4 off line, 2 online the PL one and the 1 club one.

Now I wouldn't mind getting to 9 or 10 if I can. But what do you do for the others that are in the last teens? I can only see 12 in the objectives or do more become available?

34 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Ok humor me, as it's the 1st time I've really attempted the fut swap items, I've managed 6, 4 off line, 2 online the PL one and the 1 club one.

Now I wouldn't mind getting to 9 or 10 if I can. But what do you do for the others that are in the last teens? I can only see 12 in the objectives or do more become available?

Unfortunately you have to wait for the next season when the next set of swap objectives come out which is like 20 days or so away. They do them in two parts.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Unfortunately you have to wait for the next season when the next set of swap objectives come out which is like 20 days or so away. They do them in two parts.

So the swaps 3 lasts more than 1 objectives cycle?

20 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

11-0 to 14-5 in WL lol 

Classic players turning to utter sh1t

It’s mad when shit like this happens. It’s as if EA hit a switch as soon as they can see you over performing. Also it’s crazy when you got like 3-0 up before the break, then EA turn the game on its head and your opponent all of a sudden becomes a Fifa god and your players can’t pass wind. 

21 hours ago, Bayfox said:

So the swaps 3 lasts more than 1 objectives cycle?

Yea they’ve all done that which is bs imo! You should be allowed to grind them all out as soon as the set of swaps drop till it ends! I’ve took the lesser player options every season due to me being to impatient to wait for the second batch to drop

I have only ever done one set of icon swaps all the way through and got Carlos was to much effort to do any more after that as I am pretty rubbish at it and would take me forever. I played rivals on Sunday night and did most of the objectives for the ac Milan birthday swap most people would have been playing weekend league so worked out ok. Few more hopefully I can get some to tonight /tomorrow 

Just now, Md9 said:

I got his 86 card from the icon swaps. Pretty good for me and I have scored quite a few free kicks with him 

I got him from swaps too. Fantastic on free kicks and overall. Him and my boy Alphonso Davies(Player Moments) have that LB position locked up for me. Although when I start Carlos at LB I often bring Davies in as a sub, on the wing.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone got Overmars, could do with an upgrade on the left, from the objectives Anderson.

Or what about that Puyol, could certainly find a use for him.

Not sure after the grind I'm likley to make to many more.

I would think both those are good. I've used 'middle' Puyol and he is terrific. That prime moments version looks nuts.

• Like 1