Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

26 minutes ago, brookfox said:

If you can get him, the 87 Acuna card from objectives is very good. Allowed me to sell ToTY Kante to free up some coins, he’s obviously not as good but a much cheaper alternative.

Was just about to post this myself. Excellent all round player. Only problem is his links for chemistry.

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

Is it going to be worth doing weekend league or will the servers be down again 🙈

I read that someone keeps hacking them and taking them down, not sure if it's true.

Just played a squad battle where the keeper for the AI was taking all the set pieces, he must have been the best because he was gold but the rest of the team was bronze. I just kept giving them corners then countering with Mane and Salahlol

37 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I read that someone keeps hacking them and taking them down, not sure if it's true.

Just played a squad battle where the keeper for the AI was taking all the set pieces, he must have been the best because he was gold but the rest of the team was bronze. I just kept giving them corners then countering with Mane and Salahlol

I had this not long ago was trying to do the same but never managed to actually score from it 😂😂

And the servers are down again. This company never ceases to amaze me. It's 2020 and it still feels as if it's ten years ago.

I wish more and more people would boycott buying the newest edition year in, year out. EA need to feel it where it hurts the most - sales.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

And the servers are down again. This company never ceases to amaze me. It's 2020 and it still feels as if it's ten years ago.

I wish more and more people would boycott buying the newest edition year in, year out. EA need to feel it where it hurts the most - sales.

I feel you. I just wish people weren't so happy to pay for fifa points and gamble their money away straight in to EAs pockets. Hopefully the UK bans or puts restrictions on it

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

As much as I enjoy the game, if there was a proper online campaign to boycott Fifa 21, I'd be in for it.

EA need a good kick in the arse to knock them off their almighty high horse. Its us that keeps them in business and they don't give us a thing in return. I can't even recall the last time I got a 'free' pack for Christ sake.