Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

6 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Done the James objective is he worth keeping or just put into the sbc ? 

Don’t do it. I unintentionally did that and ended up with a shite rare players pack that produced FA.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Selling my Pogba, he's one of the worst players I've played with so far, Gundogan was much better for me. He doesn't seem to track back (probably due to the work rates), constantly misplaces easy passes and just generally is nowhere near the ball anytime it's in play. Much rather invest the 100k in someone else.

Whenever I play against pp he's ****ing the dogs bollocks against me 

12 minutes ago, tylesta said:

Whenever I play against pp he's ****ing the dogs bollocks against me 

On old Fifas he's been my favourite player, just can't get used to him, never seems to be in the game for me.

Just lost a squad battle, 3-2. Their first goal some worldie volley, second goal Haaland amazing goal, 3rd goal, my player misses an easy pass, my two players run into each other so can't retrieve the ball after I tackle it, then my AI who I'm not controlling takes their man out in the box for a peno. This is all in the 117th minute btwlol EA:sleep:

Best LB in the prem? Currently got IF Digne and Shaw, but I'm debating whether Robertson would be worth it over Shaw, although he always seems to be sound for me.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Selling my Pogba, he's one of the worst players I've played with so far, Gundogan was much better for me. He doesn't seem to track back (probably due to the work rates), constantly misplaces easy passes and just generally is nowhere near the ball anytime it's in play. Much rather invest the 100k in someone else.

Pogbas a beast in my team. So strong, good in the air and a cracking shot on him. Each to their own i guess. Ive had a few good players who just dont seem to gel in my team when they really should do.

13 hours ago, Md9 said:

Any one done a winter refresh sbc yet? Any one got any one good 

Schulz, who whilst a nice card doesn’t fit it to my prem or hybrid teams whatsoever. So SBC fodder unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

1.5mil for a striker... who would you get?

Thinking of trying drogba or butragueno... any other recommendations?

Linekers Prime Moments is 1.6 ish. 

Prime Drogba would be a great choice at just under 1.4(PS4).

Jota's Europa MOTM is a bargain at 11K. So quick and with marksmen or sniper, so deadly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Linekers Prime Moments is 1.6 ish. 

Prime Drogba would be a great choice at just under 1.4(PS4).

Jota's Europa MOTM is a bargain at 11K. So quick and with marksmen or sniper, so deadly.

Went for drogba... actually insane striker. I thought he would be clunky but surprisingly smooth and makes great runs. And for the first time in months i scored a header thanks to him lol

• Like 1

Squad battles just now.

17 shots (10 on target) vs. 8 shots (3 on target). Anyone wanna guess the score? Yep, that's right, I lost 3-1lol Not seen a keeper make that many saves for ages, mine rarely makes any at all!

Gonna swap my reserve keeper Kasper for Alisson see if that makes a difference in the games where I can't play my FUT Headliner DDG.

Anyone had it where someone scores against you and they were offside but it wasn't called? Had that the other day, he was about 3 foot behind my last player, but it was out of the original screen as the ball was played from the halfway line, I couldn't believe it was given!

KDB is insane on this, twice the player my Pogba was!

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Squad battles just now.

17 shots (10 on target) vs. 8 shots (3 on target). Anyone wanna guess the score? Yep, that's right, I lost 3-1lol Not seen a keeper make that many saves for ages, mine rarely makes any at all!

Gonna swap my reserve keeper Kasper for Alisson see if that makes a difference in the games where I can't play my FUT Headliner DDG.

Anyone had it where someone scores against you and they were offside but it wasn't called? Had that the other day, he was about 3 foot behind my last player, but it was out of the original screen as the ball was played from the halfway line, I couldn't believe it was given!

KDB is insane on this, twice the player my Pogba was!

Squad battles is always like this for me it’s so frustrating. Especially when they have a sliver keeper or low rubbish gold but then when they shoot against my futmas ddg just goes in or he does something crazy to go out for a corner.