Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

And the servers are down again. This company never ceases to amaze me. It's 2020 and it still feels as if it's ten years ago.

I wish more and more people would boycott buying the newest edition year in, year out. EA need to feel it where it hurts the most - sales.

I know he makes money of ea but bateson as spent over £50.000 on fifa points. 

I don't buy fifa points no point really, just trade plenty of coins to make plus I enjoy the grind of tryING to get the best players I can makes it more intresting else I lose intrest after a few weeks.

On ea servers they have been like it for years don't think it will ever change

Finally getting into this FIFA but only because I've got such a strong team they actually pass to each other now.

I do like that the last couple of FIFAs you can get a team of specials and even some icons without having to spend any money

Don’t know how people do this weekend league every week it has p*****d me right off 😂4 games today gone 2-0 up and then either the game lags and runs the ball out of play for the rest of the game or my defence disappears so frustrating. Managed 8 wins 2 games left but not bothering to play then now. 

11 hours ago, Md9 said:

Don’t know how people do this weekend league every week it has p*****d me right off 😂4 games today gone 2-0 up and then either the game lags and runs the ball out of play for the rest of the game or my defence disappears so frustrating. Managed 8 wins 2 games left but not bothering to play then now. 

Quit playing fut champs a long time ago. So happy I did, what a toxic and stressful mode

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Thanks for adding Icon Riquelme EA.

One version that's selling for 9.7 million and the other for just under 15 million.

I'll probably just buy both, to be safe :dry:

That’s ridiculous isn’t it. Normal players don’t stand a chance 

35 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

So whos brave enough to do the shapeshifter gauranteed sbc?

I might be able to scrape a team together but need will need one more totw 🙈 see what the packs bring tomorrow 😂

34 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I might be able to scrape a team together but need will need one more totw 🙈 see what the packs bring tomorrow 😂

Or maybe not just seen what people have been getting on Twitter all pretty crap unless you get very very lucky 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Or maybe not just seen what people have been getting on Twitter all pretty crap unless you get very very lucky 

This is the problem. Theres like 10 players who are cheaper on the market than the sbc itself lol

2 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

This is the problem. Theres like 10 players who are cheaper on the market than the sbc itself lol

Yeah thinking about it I may give it a miss 😂😂 no point  wasting a 87 rated team to get an 84 rated player back 

20 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

So whos brave enough to do the shapeshifter gauranteed sbc?

Gave it a bash and bagged Mertens... obviously I was hoping for any of the top dogs but I can’t be that disappointed especially after seeing so many people pull players under 100k

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I now have a 0 skill rating in div 10. 

I think there's maybe 2 or 3 people I can beat at this game lol

I am not far away from that think I am on about 70 in div 10 at the min. Sure there is to many people in div 10 just to get objectives done 

This is game is so ****ed.

Completed the Bartra objective last night. Took 3 ****ing days to get the 8 wins scoring with a spanish player.

Got 6 on tuesday night all in a row, then couldn't buy a win weds, go on last night and draw 1 and win 2 straight of the bat again.

Turned it off once done as it felt such a grind to to. I'd like to get to the storyline player now, but I'm not sure I can be arsed. Like a few above I've now ended up in div 10 where my skill level has plummeted.