Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

This is game is so ****ed.

Completed the Bartra objective last night. Took 3 ****ing days to get the 8 wins scoring with a spanish player.

Got 6 on tuesday night all in a row, then couldn't buy a win weds, go on last night and draw 1 and win 2 straight of the bat again.

Turned it off once done as it felt such a grind to to. I'd like to get to the storyline player now, but I'm not sure I can be arsed. Like a few above I've now ended up in div 10 where my skill level has plummeted. 

I tried doing this for about 3 games the gave up and just started doing the objectives to get xp to try get the storyline player. Players are definitely dropping down to do the objectives which makes it not worth even trying to do

If anyone is thinking of doing Rooneys flashback, I highly recommend it. Surprisingly quick and agile and his passing is brilliant. Ive used him as a cam and striker and plays fantastic in both positions.

If anyone is thinking about doing Sane player moments... give it a miss, 99 pace but he feels so clunky and slow and passing is terrible. Regret doing that one

• Thanks 1

Did anyone power through with fut champs for the extra picks? I abandoned my usual 14 and out approach to get the extra player... got 86 Lucas Leiva (10 wins) and 89 Coutinho (18 wins, could’ve took 89 LM Auba) all in all I wish I just stopped at the usual 14 lol 

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Did anyone power through with fut champs for the extra picks? I abandoned my usual 14 and out approach to get the extra player... got 86 Lucas Leiva (10 wins) and 89 Coutinho (18 wins, could’ve took 89 LM Auba) all in all I wish I just stopped at the usual 14 lol 

I got 84 Nacho for 10 wins and a choice between 87 Kolarov, 87 Verratti and 87 Saul for 18 wins, I took Saul, 

I would count yourself very lucky with your picks.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spacemunky said:

First time I've completed the level 30 season progress objective. Really wanted that Kovacic, so I didn't mind the grind.

I’m close to doing this hopefully can get it done before it goes now need about 15k worth of xp

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

I’m close to doing this hopefully can get it done before it goes now need about 15k worth of xp

Same boat. Need about 14k but not managed to play a game since last weds. 

Gonna be a bit pissed off if I miss out but I really did get so pussed off with trying to do the bartra I had to take a break.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Same boat. Need about 14k but not managed to play a game since last weds. 

Gonna be a bit pissed off if I miss out but I really did get so pussed off with trying to do the bartra I had to take a break.

I tried doing the barta one a few times then just left it as I couldn’t be bothered. Not played since last week either so will have a go tonight see if I can get back into it.