Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

On 18/03/2020 at 00:37, Kyuubi said:

You got the ice man not bad! Id be happy with that loved bergkamp as a player. How did you get the swaps so quick lol, im on 2 swaps so far haha

Brazilian liga nos team gets you 2 for 1 via squad battles, I just did the glitch for all the squad battles games so I pretty much sat and watched YouTube/twitch whilst the games played out, I’ve also got a pretty stacked team so the online games in rivals weren’t to bad I just quit if I went 1.0 down against anyone that seemed like decent players lol 

10 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Those loaners for Best and Keane's PM cards look well worth doing as they are for 20 games.

One of the objectives crosses over for both and all are easy to do.

Will have a look at doing these tonight I reckon see how I get on. Best would be a beast to have 

51 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Just had a guy kick one in his own goal and quit 2 mins in. Messaged him to say thanks. It was taking me forever to get that 5th win with the Laliga squad lol

I had this the other night surely people don’t play just to quit to help people 🙈

Just now, Md9 said:

I had this the other night surely people don’t play just to quit to help people 🙈

I saw someone post on the EA forums that if you have to leave a match for some reason, at least score an own goal before you do if the score is tied.

I dunno, but I appreciate any win I can get :D

11 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I saw someone post on the EA forums that if you have to leave a match for some reason, at least score an own goal before you do if the score is tied.

I dunno, but I appreciate any win I can get :D

Yeah I was happy for them to do it as well. 😂😂 would appreciate if more people could do it to help me do more objectives 😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Md9 said:

Would be nice if they started releasing a few flash sbcs to do during the day and night now most people will be on lockdown keep people interested 

They really should release objectives at least, give people something to do

18 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

They really should release objectives at least, give people something to do

Yeah anything to get people interested again especially with most people likely to be off for a long period of time.