Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

On 03/04/2020 at 02:16, LCFCCHRIS said:

Anyone used an icon keeper, and if so, were they any good? I need one for chemistry reasons in a hybrid team. 

I’ve been using middle icon Van Der Sar since getting him from the last round of swaps and he’s been brilliant for me

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Did a bit of trading this week and was bored this morning so bought TOTY Kante and De Bruyne as my midfield two. Definite upgrade but I’m still useless at the game!

One thing I've found for me is no matter who I have I will still lose when I play online most of the time. 

Of course it's nice having players that are top notch, but it's also a bit frustrating when you have a top squad and lose to someone with a team that you could put together for about 10K lol

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1

Any ideas on how to defend or at least keep your defenders from running away from the ball would be very helpful 😂 played lots of average teams last night in div 10 still couldn’t beat most of them. Hard trying to do objectives in div 10 as well as most times if I went 1-0 up they quit which is not ideal when you need 2 assists in 1 game 🙈

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

Any ideas on how to defend or at least keep your defenders from running away from the ball would be very helpful 😂 played lots of average teams last night in div 10 still couldn’t beat most of them. Hard trying to do objectives in div 10 as well as most times if I went 1-0 up they quit which is not ideal when you need 2 assists in 1 game 🙈

One technique i learnt from someone was when defending, especially on the counter, select your cdm or cm to chase the ball... the defenders should fall back and keep their position giving the opponent less space and you an extra man to defend... it works really well. That being said, the games AI can screw you over at any time so theres no sure thing when it comes to defending lol

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

One technique i learnt from someone was when defending, especially on the counter, select your cdm or cm to chase the ball... the defenders should fall back and keep their position giving the opponent less space and you an extra man to defend... it works really well. That being said, the games AI can screw you over at any time so theres no sure thing when it comes to defending lol

Thanks will have a look into this see if it helps. I think most of it is I am just rubbish 😂

3 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

What is happening with the fut champs. 2 games in a row ive scored then the screen freezes then kicks me out and ive got a loss. Just seen on reddit something to do with scoring a header. Ffs ea just sort it out

Yeah seen a few people talking about this last week as well. Kicked me off rivals for the same thing in the week. Pretty bad it’s not sorted especially for weekend league 

Finished on 17/13. Gold2.

Happy with that considering I only picked up the controller last week for the first time since November.

Also was 4/8 through 12 so a nice turnaround.

Annoyingly needed the last game to get to 18 and the 87+ player pick. Lost in extra time.

I feel like this FIFA is better than previous years but one thing I didn't like is that I didn't have too many tight games in FUT Champions. Every game could be categorised as:

- I'm much better than opponent

- Opponent is better than me and also has insane team

- I'm better than opponent but opponent has ridiculous team. I lose in ET after being in the lead.

However the vast majority were 1 or 2.

Would just be nice to have some games with a similar level team and similar in fifa ability and trade blows to decide who deserves the win.

Edited by Nod.E