Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Would you take 'doing a Spurs' if it meant keeping Tielemans?

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

lollollol its either 1st of April or a silly fecking questions thread. 

So here's mine. Who would like to shite broken glass for a week? lollollol

Feel better for that?

• Like 1

Why would anyone want to do a spuds a manure or arsenil. We won the league our way. I also think we have something special up our sleeves still. If we have I want it done our way. 

I don't want other scummy clubs linked with our achievements. Not millwall not Madrid and definitely not spuds. 

Edited by sylofox
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, ealingfox said:

No new signings all window, just a permanent move confirmed for YT?

Or a sprinkling of new players in various positions across the squad, but no Tielemans?

What you having?

Spuds = Mostly the Bridesmaids never the bride Seasonal Bottlers who can’t turn up to major tournaments without getting stage fright !!

Im sure no news is Good News on the YT front Brendan is keeping his cards tightly to his chest, hence all the gutter Bull? lazy journalistic garbage grabbing at straws rumours !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Unreal banter from you

It's not banter. Why would we want anything we achieve being called doing an whoever.

Just like our next flying winger will be the new Mahrez. Then it will be the next vardy. No those players will deserve people using there name not being called the new vardy.

I wouldn't because we're still a Vardy injury away from all these ambitions being shot to pieces. We also need another winger.

Spurs are not a better team than they were two years ago. They have stagnated, and for me were incredibly fortunate to get as far as they did in Europe. I don't begrudge them of it, but they were fortunate.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I wouldn't because we're still a Vardy injury away from all these ambitions being shot to pieces. We also need another winger.

Spurs are not a better team than they were two years ago. They have stagnated, and for me were incredibly fortunate to get as far as they did in Europe. I don't begrudge them of it, but they were fortunate.

Yeah we are in desperate need of a quality back up striker.

32 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Spurs?  You mean never win anything ever again?  Luxury stadium, cheese room, great manager, no silverware?  Nah I’ll pass on that. 

Actually it was quite clearly a light-hearted reference to the fact that they didn't make any new signings last summer but thanks for the witty banter anyway.

11 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Actually it was quite clearly a light-hearted reference to the fact that they didn't make any new signings last summer but thanks for the witty banter anyway.

'Witty banter' is acceptable. Pointing out it's not remotely witty, not so much. 

Coming back to a lot of people saying about getting a back-up to Vardy. Now who would we realistically be able to get, what are people's targets here?

Let's face it, Vardy cannot be replaced as he is. It will be a different type of player. We're not going to get anyone like Alcacer/Higuain/Morata/Costa. So who is realistically available?

Is it worth looking into the lower/foreign leagues to get a cheap second choice who would 1. fit into our style of play and 2. be willing to warm the bench.

Answers on a postcard please.

My preference would be an "unknown" player who doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Build him into the team.