Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

4 hours ago, Blue ROI said:

Has anyone in the media said that the likes of Kane,Vertonghen, Erikssenn etc should move to a bigger club like they do with our key players?

Or is it like how Spurs are still one of the most exciting clubs in Europe like Jamie Redknapp said on Sky a year or 2 ago?

No need, half of them are leaving on a free next summer anyway!

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Appreciate Salzburg aren't as good as Liverpool, but the patronising tone McManaman uses to describe their play is appauling for me.

The biggest gripe for me about the media at the minute is that it’s now apparently fashionable to flood the coms box with summarisers who are fans or have a stong affiliation with at least one of the teams playing - to the point where the coms become as closed to biased as you can get without cheering when a goal goes In as a result. 

I cant think when it started happening but it’s ****ing pathetic. It’s every week across BT and Sky for Christ’s sake. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

The biggest gripe for me about the media at the minute is that it’s now apparently fashionable to flood the coms box with summarisers who are fans or have a stong affiliation with at least one of the teams playing - to the point where the coms become as closed to biased as you can get without cheering when a goal goes In as a result. 

I cant think when it started happening but it’s ****ing pathetic. It’s every week across BT and Sky for Christ’s sake. 

I can't stand it.

The commentator and analyst should be neutral and purely describing and explaining what's happening in the game. I dont need nor want bias commentating of events, like Jenas though the entire game. Fine with a half time pundit being an ex player, as long as it's split between teams.  @Finnegan made similar points last night with Hoddle and Jenas analysing the spurs game. 

12 minutes ago, Manini said:

bt took it to the absolute next level. sky are still mainly sound tbh, even when neville does united or carragher does liverpool they still spend most the time talking about the game and not fingering themselves. 

tbh neville doing united games is actually quality, he fu cking hates them 

• Like 1