Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Glenn Hoddle was a great player but Darren Fletcher needs to stop drooling over him and taking everything he says as gospel 

To be fair, almost everyone that's ever worked with Glenn Hoddle will tell you he's a brilliant football mind. Was an absolutely brilliant coach. 

He's biased af on the subject of Spurs, can't argue with that, but he actually talks a lot of sense otherwise. 

Tactically he's a sharp guy and he understands the game better than 99% of the other pundits. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

To be fair, almost everyone that's ever worked with Glenn Hoddle will tell you he's a brilliant football mind. Was an absolutely brilliant coach. 

He's biased af on the subject of Spurs, can't argue with that, but he actually talks a lot of sense otherwise. 

Tactically he's a sharp guy and he understands the game better than 99% of the other pundits. 

Fair enough, appreciated he was a great football coach etc and his input is brilliant when not spurs related, I just always found it a little annoying when Fletcher drools over him. Maybe that's more my dislike of Fletcher than a reflection of Hoddle. 

(also your picture is brilliant lol)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

bEsT StAdIuM iN tHe WoRlD

LuL sPuRs R sTuPiD

How is it the stadium's fault that a bunch of people bought tickets off touts? 

I highly doubt some temp in the ticket office is looking through a bunch of ticket sales on the booking system going "Belgrade? And another Belgrade? And another Belgrade! Wow, we've got so many Spurs fans in Serbia, isn't this lovely!" 

Could literally happen to any club. 

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

LuL sPuRs R sTuPiD

I highly doubt some temp in the ticket office is looking through a bunch of ticket sales on the booking system going "Belgrade? And another Belgrade? And another Belgrade! Wow, we've got so many Spurs fans in Serbia, isn't this lovely!" 

Red Star fans were banned from attending. 

This resulted in Spurs stopping any new memberships from the past three months buying tickets. So there were people from the likes of London and the surrounding areas unable to buy tickets. It was predicted the stadium might be as low as 60% full. 

Clearly something went wrong there though - as it's bloody hard to get all those tickets clustered together. Although having visited it now, the Spurs stadium is incredibly open to walk all of the way around without an obstruction. There's no physical barriers stopping you - obviously with the away end, the shutters come in. 

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Red Star fans were banned from attending. 

This resulted in Spurs stopping any new memberships from the past three months buying tickets. So there were people from the likes of London and the surrounding areas unable to buy tickets. It was predicted the stadium might be as low as 60% full. 

Clearly something went wrong there though - as it's bloody hard to get all those tickets clustered together. Although having visited it now, the Spurs stadium is incredibly open to walk all of the way around without an obstruction. There's no physical barriers stopping you - obviously with the away end, the shutters come in. 

They didn't buy tickets clustered together, they bought them scattered and moved to one spot. 

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

LuL sPuRs R sTuPiD

I know, I was being facetious.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

They're actually having to utilise their talent rather than throwing pound notes around. 

Exactly - and in Lampard they have a manager who is more than happy to do that - and won't abandon the process when they can throw money about again. ManU should take note (but they won't).