Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

I'm watching the highlights. And I want to know this... What makes BT sport think it's a good idea to have a totally partisan co-commentator or commentators? It's really annoying.

Nice to see that Liverpool can be fragile though, as I am sure we are better than Salzburg..I'm also sure Vardy will have taken note.. 

Edited by trabuch

Not really watched any of yesterday or today's games but so many players in that Bayern team are underrated in England. If Kimmich played here he'd be shagged so much you'd see his prolapsed intestines spill out. Lewandowki is what the likes of Lineker, Hoddle, Jenas, Shearer, Neville et al think Kane is

Lewa has 14 goals in 10 games so far the season :wub:

Edited by Stadt
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, trabuch said:

I'm watching the highlights. And I want to know this... What makes BT sport think it's a good idea to have a totally partisan co-commentator or commentators? It's really annoying.

Nice to see that Liverpool can be fragile though, as I am sure we are better than Salzburg..I'm also sure Vardy will have taken note.. 

Not sure about that one, Salzburg are very good and will surprise a few people in the CL, the next 2 games against Napoli will be interesting. Maybe we are a stronger defensive pack, but our attack has nothing on Salzburg.

• 3 weeks later...