Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Salzburg are the bollocks!! Their entire front 4 are dynamite

Really enjoyed watching them against Liverpool the other week. 

Can’t physically believe that bean pole up front for Genk hasn’t got his head on one of their crosses yet by the way. He’s the biggest footballer I’ve ever seen. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Possibly already better than Icardi, which is some feat.

Depends what you mean by better. 

Mauro Icardi has, in the words of Liam Neeson, a very specific set of skills. 

He's the best player of his generation at finding space and finishing. He's like a more elegant Pippo Inzaghi, he has that kind of intelligence once a far more varied and reliable skill set in front of goal. 

Doesn't matter what position is body is in relative to the goal or where the ball is coming from, he'll find a way to get a shot off and usually a good one. 

Martinez is faster, more nimble, better on the ball, much harder working. There's a lot to like about him but he's not Icardi levels of poaching. 

• Like 1

Funnier story re Liverpool fans is about the 2 who spent 200 odd quid for boat and train tickets but went to Ghent instead of Genk.😂. By time they realized their mistake being 95 miles from where they should be it was too late to move so ended up watching game on TV in an Irish bar.....One of them is from London the other from ??????  You guessed it Leicester . 😳

11 hours ago, irishfoxkev said:

Funnier story re Liverpool fans is about the 2 who spent 200 odd quid for boat and train tickets but went to Ghent instead of Genk.😂. By time they realized their mistake being 95 miles from where they should be it was too late to move so ended up watching game on TV in an Irish bar.....One of them is from London the other from ??????  You guessed it Leicester . 😳

We were short for players at 5 aside this week, so somebody asks their mate and the  lad turns up and I ask who he supports “Liverpool”. After we finish playing he gets round to asking me who I support, “Oh Leicester? I’m from Leicester” :dry:

He sounded like he was from the Home Counties as well but no, Houghton on the hill 

• 2 weeks later...