Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Interesting few nights ahead! With these all being single games it's tough to pick winners but i've had a go....

I think Atalanta have enough to see off PSG tonight, combination of their talents and the fact that PSG haven't been playing much other than a couple of friendlies. 

I think Bayern will be too strong for Barca, they looked like they could be exposed at any point against Napoli, but they just didn't have enough in the tank to take advantage.

I think Atletico in a 90 minute tie i'd back every time, Simeone masterclass incoming!

I'd image City sail through in their game to be honest, they look desperate to win it this year, especially given the unique circumstances they probably see it as their best shot!.

Really think tonight's game will be the pick of the bunch entertainment wise though, it could be any crazy score with those two involved!

Edited by AjcW

5 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

To be fair to him he hasn't had chance to strengthen them defensively yet with his own players.

They really need someone to partner Rudiger. 

I'm surprised they haven't strengthened yet instead of buying attackers.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Oh ffs Steve McManaman

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Stuart Atwell as fourth official, how is he allowed near a CL game

And to add to this I am already resigned to VAR controversy with Anthony Taylor reffing...