Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

How is it that I am happy that Simeone (who got Beckham sent off in the WC) and AT Mad - who have twice knocked Leicester City out of Europe (once by blatantly cheating) - have won that match? I blame BT for turning a Leicester fan into an Athletico Madrid fan with their appallingly biased coverage. (And of course Liverpool and their fanbase for being unlikeable *****)

Edited by trabuch
  • Like 3

This week is what we were all owed for that absolute horror of last season. The Liverpool loving BT in meltdown too. It's biblical. Inject it.

Just can't help but like Atletico.

Goalkeepers the difference there really. Swap the keepers and that's a hammering to be honest.

It's a fantastic Liverpool side and obviously the league was the focus but they've been poor in the cups, nowhere near as good as they can be.

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

How is it that I am happy that Simeone (who got Beckham sent off in the WC) and AT Mad - who have twice knocked Leicester City out of Europe (once by blatantly cheating) - have won that match? I blame BT for turning a Leicester fan into an Athletico Madrid fan with their appallingly biased coverage.

Because Liverpool are worse and the Simeone incident/first time Atletico knocked us out was several years ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trabuch said:

How is it that I am happy that Simeone (who got Beckham sent off in the WC) and AT Mad - who have twice knocked Leicester City out of Europe (once by blatantly cheating) - have won that match? I blame BT for turning a Leicester fan into an Athletico Madrid fan with their appallingly biased coverage. (And of course Liverpool and their fanbase for being unlikeable *****)

Knocked us out 3 times. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

WTF IS OWEN ON ABOUT lollol 

'Madrid players will be sitting in that dressing room saying 'how good were that team out there, never seen anything like it' 

As if they've not played Barca and Real twice every season let alone other clubs in CL in their history.

Fvcking hell.

Always knew my Liverpool dislike wasn't subconscious. Never known anything like it. They cannot handle it one bit.

They create such a pro Liverpool echo chamber and they don't even realise they're doing it.

BT needs a serious shake up next season. Simply the worst commentary teams I can remember.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 4

That surely has to be the wake up for BT in terms of pundits? You can't fill them with Liverpool fans and expect an honest analysis of the Liverpool game afterwards. 

1 maybe, 2 at a push, but they easily have enough pundits to drop in other neutrals who can appreciate the opposition. 

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Always knew my Liverpool dislike wasn't subconscious. Never known anything like it. They cannot handle it one bit.

They create such a pro Liverpool echo chamber and they don't even realise they're doing it.

BT needs a serious shake up next season. Simply the worst commentary teams I can remember.

Well, whose idea was it to hire ex-Liverpool players to comment on Liverpool matches?

That guy deserves to get sacked.