Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

19 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Winning the league title isn’t good enough, they want that CL so not surprised really. A poor result and performance 

2 final losses this season as well. Sarri is a weird coach, if he has the players to perfect his style he's a decent coach, but so frequently he doesn't and forces the style anyway 

5 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Not convinced Frank Lampard is ever going to be that good as a manager tbh 

I dunno. From a neutral perspective I think he's got the mentality to succeed. His face at the final whistle tonight tells a story.

Chelsea were never going to win tonight. Their team was decimated. They don't have a decent keeper and a few of their starters were either out of form, coming back from injury, or both.

But just looking at how thoroughly pissed off he is at that result says it all for me. I'm not saying he's going to be the next Ancelotti or Mourinho or Ferguson, but he was a big game player and I think he'll be a big game manager with more experience under his belt.

If they can get a keeper, left-back and CB they could be very, very good next season. As much as I hate to say it.

I can't see anyone stopping Man City this season. They've found another gear since the restart and having only won the league Cup this season, they'll have an added incentive to win the champions league. I'd be surprised if they don't win it. 

It'll be interesting to see if Pep/Man City can get it done this time. They've been a top club for awhile, but CL is a whole different animal. 

I think it comes down to confidence and believing that you belong out there with the giants. Liverpool are the only PL team that have shown they got the stuff.

Arsenal, on the other hand lol