Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anorak

Europa League 19/20

I've said it on here before, Jota. Jimenez has looked very sharp so far in the two European games, but Jota has assists as well as goals in him. Ever since he moved up top with Jimenez last December he's been our best player. 

In truth though, Jimenez could easily improve and score 20 goals this season. He's looked good so far. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Thanks 1

On Adama Traore missing the match

“Traore had a problem with his passport, so he couldn’t travel. He didn’t know where his passport was and it was impossible for him to travel with his ID card outside the European Union, so he didn’t travel with us.

What a spanner. :blink:

11 hours ago, The Bear said:

On Adama Traore missing the match

“Traore had a problem with his passport, so he couldn’t travel. He didn’t know where his passport was and it was impossible for him to travel with his ID card outside the European Union, so he didn’t travel with us.

What a spanner. :blink:

Ridiculous if that is the case.

So back to the game, were Wolves very good? Or Pyunik crap? Or a bit of both?

wish genuine misfortune to every single member of that coaching team. based on pretty much nothing but the way they all hug when they celebrate goals, i’m absolutely certain they are the biggest set of c unts in the world 

• Haha 2

Yeah I agree, but it was £12 for a month and I've gotten 5 games out of it. I'm going to the home leg next week so don't need it after tonight. If we qualify it's all on BT. 

Very lively game btw. Full blooded from both teams. Good time to score by us. We've been the better side. 

6 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

watched ten minutes and wolves could’ve conceded about 3 times. went for a piss, came back and they were 1-0 up. fair play. should go through from here. 

You must have seen the 5 mins where they looked a threat. 

Traore absolutely ripping their RB to bits. 2-0 now thanks to him.