foxfanazer Posted 19 September 2019 Posted 19 September 2019 3 minutes ago, st albans fox said: More woe for wolves ......... I'm proper choked for them
SAFC1 Posted 19 September 2019 Posted 19 September 2019 Not going well for Wolves so far this season mind... Not surprising with their thin squad.
spacemunky Posted 19 September 2019 Posted 19 September 2019 1 minute ago, MC Prussian said: Why, Loris, why...? I guess that whack to the head from Ramos was even worse than we thought
Brainy Posted 19 September 2019 Posted 19 September 2019 Whats the story with Dudelange of Luxembourg? Were in the group stages last year and probably have a fair chance of making the knockouts having beaten APOEL tonight with Qarabag and Sevilla the other sides in their group
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 20 September 2019 Posted 20 September 2019 12 hours ago, foxfanazer said: I'm proper choked for them Have to say I'm enjoying seeing the Wolves do badly. Something just not likeable about them and lots of their fans. They will turn it around though, they've decent players and Nuno is a capable if ultra cautious manager.
StanSP Posted 3 October 2019 Posted 3 October 2019 Rashford with a dive then feigning injury. Thankfully the ref didn't fall for it.
MC Prussian Posted 3 October 2019 Posted 3 October 2019 Harsh on Rangers, conceding that late. But Young Boys were simply better overall.
kingfox Posted 3 October 2019 Posted 3 October 2019 This Martinelli lad is a fantastic finisher, two nice goals in a matter of minutes.
Dan Posted 3 October 2019 Posted 3 October 2019 Manchester United are so bad it's scarcely believable.
Suzie the Fox Posted 3 October 2019 Posted 3 October 2019 3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said: Manchester United are so bad it's scarcely believable. Didnt watch the game as thought it was on later, but looked at the result and then read the match review. I cant see OGS being there at Xmas. Horrible horrible form and cannot see it improving anytime soon.
Dan Posted 3 October 2019 Posted 3 October 2019 1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said: Didnt watch the game as thought it was on later, but looked at the result and then read the match review. I cant see OGS being there at Xmas. Horrible horrible form and cannot see it improving anytime soon. He's in complete denial. Saying he's happy with drawing at AZ Alkmaar (which is bad enough) but they got dominated as well by all accounts and were lucky to draw. So out of his depth it's unreal. I think we'll come above them comfortably even if we tail off a bit.
SystonFox Posted 3 October 2019 Posted 3 October 2019 Zero shots on target for Man Utd? That is a huge fall from grace
KrefelderFox666 Posted 4 October 2019 Posted 4 October 2019 13 hours ago, Dan LCFC said: Manchester United are so bad it's scarcely believable. Still somehow beat us...
KrefelderFox666 Posted 4 October 2019 Posted 4 October 2019 13 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said: Didnt watch the game as thought it was on later, but looked at the result and then read the match review. I cant see OGS being there at Xmas. Horrible horrible form and cannot see it improving anytime soon. For our sake, I hope he is there for much longer. But realistically, he will be gone after this weekend if they don't beat Newcastle.
Dan Posted 4 October 2019 Posted 4 October 2019 2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said: Still somehow beat us... We completely bottled that game. Gifted it to them. They're awful. I genuinely think Burnley aren't any worse than them at the minute.
KrefelderFox666 Posted 4 October 2019 Posted 4 October 2019 20 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said: We completely bottled that game. Gifted it to them. They're awful. I genuinely think Burnley aren't any worse than them at the minute. I agree. Yet they always still seem to linger around European places. I hope they finish in the bottom half this year, can't see it, but it would be gold.
EastNeukFox Posted 24 October 2019 Posted 24 October 2019 Wow! Two outstanding goals in this Porto v Rangers game so far.
UniFox21 Posted 24 October 2019 Posted 24 October 2019 Lol Partizan player putting Maguire on his ass
Suzie the Fox Posted 24 October 2019 Posted 24 October 2019 Wolves score now 1-1. GK should have saved it
Suzie the Fox Posted 24 October 2019 Posted 24 October 2019 Wolves now have penalty :O Edit:- Scored 2-1 to Wolves, playing way better in this 2nd half.
Vacamion Posted 24 October 2019 Posted 24 October 2019 Love the co-commentator for the Rangers game: He's a mile late with that tackle.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.