Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anorak

Europa League 19/20

12 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm proper choked for them :giggle:

Have to say I'm enjoying seeing the Wolves do badly. Something just not likeable about them and lots of their fans. They will turn it around though, they've decent players and Nuno is a capable if ultra cautious manager.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Manchester United are so bad it's scarcely believable.

Didnt watch the game as thought it was on later, but looked at the result and then read the match review. I cant see OGS being there at Xmas. Horrible horrible form and cannot see it improving anytime soon. 

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Didnt watch the game as thought it was on later, but looked at the result and then read the match review. I cant see OGS being there at Xmas. Horrible horrible form and cannot see it improving anytime soon. 

He's in complete denial. Saying he's happy with drawing at AZ Alkmaar (which is bad enough) but they got dominated as well by all accounts and were lucky to draw.

So out of his depth it's unreal. I think we'll come above them comfortably even if we tail off a bit.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

For our sake, I hope he is there for much longer. But realistically, he will be gone after this weekend if they don't beat Newcastle.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

We completely bottled that game. Gifted it to them.

They're awful. I genuinely think Burnley aren't any worse than them at the minute.

I agree. Yet they always still seem to linger around European places. I hope they finish in the bottom half this year, can't see it, but it would be gold.

• 3 weeks later...