Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingcarr21

7 Day Performance

https://www.7daysperformance.co.uk/

A friend of mine introduced this site to me last week when he told me he had won a Subaru Impreza?

they do various competitions where you simply buy a raffle ticket and they do the draw live on Facebook. My mate spent £9.89 on a ticket for the Subaru and won it. It’s worth about £10K. Took me out in it last weekend and it’s scary.

Check it out as it is 100% legit. 

Can't vouch for this particular site but I did win on "Elite Competitions" which is basically the same business model selling raffles on cars and other stuff. It was crazy when I won because you start to to doubt if they'll actually give out the prize, but sure enough a few days later BMW M3 on my doorstep and one very lucky/happy guy. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Karl_LCFC said:

Can't vouch for this particular site but I did win on "Elite Competitions" which is basically the same business model selling raffles on cars and other stuff. It was crazy when I won because you start to to doubt if they'll actually give out the prize, but sure enough a few days later BMW M3 on my doorstep and one very lucky/happy guy. 

:jawdrop:

Edited by Bayfox

11 hours ago, matty98 said:

Looking at 1 of the raffles on that site, a Nintendo switch, costs £2.49 to enter and they'll sell up to 299 tickets. £744.51 max income they'll make from a product worth about £250. Absolutely no value in it at all. 

Unless you win something for £2.49 that’s worth £250...

• Like 2

13 hours ago, StanSP said:

What's the actual likelihood of winning on this though? 

They sell a certain amount of raffle tickets so as said above the BMW is 1750 tickets. There is a limit to how many someone can buy but not sure what it is.

i only shared it on here because my mate won the Subaru and it’s an absolute beast of a machine. 

6 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

lol was gonna say.

that's how raffles / lotteries work ffs

of course the company makes profit. 

Was just trying to show that the actual odds of winning compared to your stake are horrific as some people might easily be roped in by people saying my mate won a car for £20.... If you want to do raffles fair enough but I'm sure there are websites which offer much better odds in comparison to your stake than this site. 

Guest seanfox778

I did one for a motorbike but why does it mention a Toyota Prius? Do they give you one of them for entering? lol

Screenshot_20190721-200405_Samsung Internet.jpg

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Mate has sold his Subaru for a tidy £8000. So a nice profit. Ive entered for the Audi R8. I feel like im going to win lol 

Just looked at the R8, its 12 years old with 73k on the clock lol Maybe I'm asking too much, but when I enter a competition something I expect it to be for something new lol

15 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Just looked at the R8, its 12 years old with 73k on the clock lol Maybe I'm asking too much, but when I enter a competition something I expect it to be for something new lol

And yet for £10 a ticket its still an absolute bargain. Its why they cap how many tickets they sell. They are all used cars that they work on

23 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

And yet for £10 a ticket its still an absolute bargain. Its why they cap how many tickets they sell. They are all used cars that they work on

It's only a bargain if you win. All the others who lose it was simply a waste of £10.

It's like throwing a tenner down the drain.

You'd feel better simply giving your £10 to someone - like me - who'll say thank you.

go on try it.

7 hours ago, FIF said:

It's only a bargain if you win. All the others who lose it was simply a waste of £10.

You'd feel better simply giving your £10 to someone - like me - who'll say thank you.

go on try it.

When was the last time anyone chucked a tenner in a drain and won a car?

10 hours ago, FIF said:

go on try it.

Are you new to competitions?