Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
egg_fried_rice

Djene Dakonam

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

I can't imagine there's time to: make an offer, get it accepted, get personal terms agreed, medical and then all the paperwork in 5hrs. I think we're done

Release clause so no need to be accepted, medical could be done in Madrid, personal terms easy coming from Spain, double wages and that's it. Paperwork in four hours? And less

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Leaving it late.  Deadline is 5pm. Not time to get here now.

Unless he's already on his way here.  Which if he was most likely would have been reported.

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

I can't imagine there's time to: make an offer, get it accepted, get personal terms agreed, medical and then all the paperwork in 5hrs. I think we're done

We might have staff on standby where he is based though? Doesn't need to be signed and sealed in Leicester, does it? 

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

I thought you was a certain ITK then lol 

Definitely not pal.  Only wish.  Although I do announce done deals on FB before they’re done and my clan are wondering how I get the info ie when John Percy announces it etc.

However I do work with an ex City player, Steve Prindiville 

8 minutes ago, rachhere said:

We might have staff on standby where he is based though? Doesn't need to be signed and sealed in Leicester, does it? 

Still needs to be signed and sealed in 4 half hours now. They would have had to have this in the pipeline before today

12 minutes ago, GDesign_JRC said:

Release clause so no need to be accepted, medical could be done in Madrid, personal terms easy coming from Spain, double wages and that's it. Paperwork in four hours? And less

That's asking a lot in 4 hours. It requires extra seconds...14 I think. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, GDesign_JRC said:

Well let's hope we can pull something late out of the bag then.  But I wouldn't put any of my own money on it.  I think Praet is probably all we'll do today.  Incoming wise.

But we'll see...

1 minute ago, Grey Fox said:

Well let's hope we can pull something late out of the bag then.  But I wouldn't put any of my own money on it.  I think Praet is probably all we'll do today.  Incoming wise.

But we'll see...

Wise incoming?.. 

Welcome back Dennis. 

• Sad 1