Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bans

If anyone is banned from General Chat its because of posts in politics topics, as I can't restrict by thread. If anyone (apart from FIF) is still confused, its because 99% of posts are politics related posts, this usually means we know you're a troll account looking to rile up others. If we're wrong, then I'd suggest contributing to other areas to make it less obvious (hence the ban), The fact these accounts don't bother and just moan or create a new account to carry on the same says alot

It's either this or put a ban on politics altogether. I know what I'd prefer :dunno:

politics.thumb.jpg.f9007df40d3873b0699495da565359a0.jpg

• Like 1

For further clarification, as this topic reads like everyone gets banned. This is a full list of members with restricted posts. (this is a limit of 10 per day, probably due to a history of long winded arguments, some of which are duplicate accounts). This restricted gets put in place to try to avoid the same issues which do repeat over and over.

restricted.thumb.jpg.de05f70657adbfecbcac14410a6dd5d9.jpg

And currently restricted from general chat are

genchat.png.bf652e188859838808ebaaf4b9e4a222.png

• Thanks 1

Still not really any clearer why some others are not on the list, but what do I know. 

There are certainly posters in the politics thread who get a way with posting a lot of may be considered 'trolling' to deliberately rile other users and it does. In fact its quite often why I end up there I read through some of the stuff posted by regular characters with the exception of Alf (exceptionally good calm and reasoned poster) is quite honestly there to provoke a response and rile so they can trot out the usual insults about people being thick, racist, heartless, hating the poor, evil Tories, nasty rich elite, etc etc all gone over many many times. Its often uncontested echo chamber stuff.

Edited by Foxin_Mad

22 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

brings a tear to my eye to see my liberal brothers stand together, banned together.

keep up the good fight comrades. :cool:

Im not quite a liberal but feel honoured to be part of the club! :wub:lol

Edited by Foxin_Mad

2 hours ago, lifted*fox said:

brings a tear to my eye to see my liberal brothers stand together, banned together.

keep up the good fight comrades. :cool:

"Liberal". lol

You're as much away from being a liberal as is an extreme right-winger.

(That's about enough politics for the day)

Unless he's banned (presumably), surprised that Lamby hasn't been posting much in recent times; particularly with his club doing well.

Remember @RedHux being quite a decent contributor on the Championship season topics, despite being a Forest fan.

The posters who support other clubs, overall, are quite respectful and decent when on here.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I've been banned in the past because one particular poster (name unknown to me, but I had a shortlist of about 200), kept complaining every time I dared stand up to the nonsense they were coming out with. People complain, as is their right.

I'm more concerned that people with certain opinions are more protected than others, but to the credit of those that judge such things, they and I seem to have found a way to get along. I can see why @Buce & co got bans, despite having a lot of sympathy for what they said (if not how they said it).

All of my posts are being taken out of the politics thread.

None are designed to troll.

Theyre just me giving opinions on a subject i feel strongly about.

I feel its disappointing given how up front people are there in their views i am being continually singled out for having posts taken down

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Donk said:

I feel its disappointing given how up front people are there in their views i am being continually singled out for having posts taken down

Right-wing forum mate, stick to the football sections.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Donk said:

Would love to know the justification. Seems very odd, as like you say, there was no trolling or abuse in those posts.