Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bans

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

More than the joke thread?

I've given up on the joke thread mate. Nowhere near as funny as it used to be :rolleyes:

All my old mates hang around in this thread and I miss em 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Facecloth said:

What tears? lol

Btw you've openly admitted to purposely trying to wind a fellow poster up, that's surely worth a ban, as per forum rules. Hope a mod see it, :wave:

I was once banned for allegedly trying to wind a poster up despite them admitting to trying to do that themselves. They weren't banned, i'd suggest you are wasting your time

The fact ive been banned from the politics thread is more or less a microcosm of parliament.

Try and shut up opposing views by just blocking people speaking.

Someone obviously keeps reporting my posts even though none of them personally attack anyone

And itll be from the crew that brands people like me "remoaners" and yet the irony is they NEVER stop moaning, particularly when it comes to the sovereignty and democracy they wanted to increase.

Well ive got news for you, your angry empty little life will still be angry and empty when weve left the eu. Youll have to find a new target to blame your inadequacies on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 25/09/2019 at 04:05, Izzy said:

Rapidly becoming my favorite thread on FT this :)

On 25/09/2019 at 04:06, Facecloth said:

More than the joke thread?

to be fair, the repetition in here is slightly less than in the joke thread :)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Donk said:

The fact ive been banned from the politics thread is more or less a microcosm of parliament.

Someone obviously keeps reporting my posts even though none of them personally attack anyone

And itll be from the crew that brands people like me "remoaners" and yet the irony is they NEVER stop moaning, particularly when it comes to the sovereignty and democracy they wanted to increase.

Well ive got news for you, your angry empty little life will still be angry and empty when weve left the eu. Youll have to find a new target to blame your inadequacies on.

I wouldn't worry about it mate.

In the long term it's saved you having to argue with these chumps day in / day out.

In the bin with the lot of 'em. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Donk said:

Not just the remainers that have been banned from gen chat. Don't think yourself special. 

44 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I wouldn't worry about it mate.

In the long term it's saved you having to argue with these chumps day in / day out.

In the bin with the lot of 'em. 

Bah humbug. 

my response that Brendan Rogers would be under pressure if he lost 3 or 4 games has been removed now from that thread too.

Heres a thought, if you don't like contrasting opinions sometimes, then just kick me off the forum, and anyone who doesn't follow every topic like a sheep.

If I agree with the general consensus, my posts stay there. theyre on other threads

Whats controversial about saying this forum would start to meltdown after a couple of defeats to the likes of Villa and Brighton? nothing

What an absolutely crap forum with crap moderators

Edited by Donk

3 hours ago, Donk said:

What an absolutely crap forum with crap moderators

dude, you gotta lower your expectations a little. it's a football forum - a large number of people who like football aren't the brightest / sharpest knives in the drawer - I do often wonder how a few people on here manage to actually turn the PC on, let alone type some of the garbage that comes out.

you only have to say something a little bit challenging and there's people on here who get a bit teary-eyed and report posts. 

also, you'll pick up vendettas from certain posters if you go against their views and they'll report whenever they get the chance.

add to that the fact that it's a bit of an old-boys club around here where certain long-term members know each other outside of the forum and if you speak out against any of those guys they'll use their influence to ensure you get shut out of conversation.

OR

maybe not...

probably though. :ph34r:

:cool:

Edited by lifted*fox
pigeons
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I mean look, I've literally got positive rep points falling out of my arse, I can't carry them all

I'm probably the forums most-loved poster EVER and I'm still not allowed to post in general chat because a few fannies get their knickers in a twist over my highly intellectual musings

they should rename the forum to LiftedTalk and erect a small statue of me on top of the server cabinet tbh

#statue4lifted 

Fvckin love you Daz lol

Looks like I'm banned from General chat now. On the basis I mentioned it was hypocritical to complain about reporting old allegations against Johnson whilst constantly posting old stuff about Trudeau. Complete joke. I wasn't offence, I wasn't libellous. Ridiculous. Who the hell have I upset? Who could I have upset?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Looks like I'm banned from General chat now. On the basis I mentioned it was hypocritical to complain about reporting old allegations against Johnson whilst constantly posting old stuff about Trudeau. Complete joke. I wasn't offence, I wasn't libellous. Ridiculous. Who the hell have I upset? Who could I have upset?

Im new here and it seems like if you say anything that might even go SLIGHTLY against the little chummy alliance that grows in every thread, youll be booted off it.

Its really sad. it just seems like people will decide they don't like you and block you from posting anything

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Donk said:

Im new here and it seems like if you say anything that might even go SLIGHTLY against the little chummy alliance that grows in every thread, youll be booted off it.

Its really sad. it just seems like people will decide they don't like you and block you from posting anything

I clearly asked a difficult questions of someone. People don't like facing up to being wrong or hypocritical, so they run off to a mod who bans people. I wasn't trolling, I didn't call out anyone by name. I haven't even been warned. It'll get to the point where nobody will be able to post. Would love an answer as to what was wrong with my post that no only meant they needed deleting but also meant I had gone past a point and needed banning.

I think I'm just gonna report everything. Give the mods some work to do if they are so keen to ban everyone for nothing.

22 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

As we all know, it only takes one gentle soul to get upset before the banhammer hits. :crylaugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Innovindil said:

As we all know, it only takes one gentle soul to get upset before the banhammer hits. :crylaugh:

You deserved it though. You were purposely trolling regarding the question of wages rising. I wasn't trolling, I wasn't offending or anything. Banning people is fine it the complaint holds up, not just banning every time some one complains.

Just now, Mark said:

This is why Politics topics end up closed, the warning was there in the first post to try to give it a chance.

At this rate Politics discussion will just have to be shut down completely.

What though? What rule did I break? 

Judge the complaints on their merits not just on the fact someone complained.

• Like 1