Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bans

' Bans'

aka the forum politics thread.

Warning points, banning... genuinely makes me laugh. I don't know who does the banning, haven't got a clue. The times I have attempted posting to get the ol 'no permission' thing come up, I have always laughed out loud, closed the forum without a second thought, had a glass of wine, come back days/weeks later. The only thought I give is a feeling of sympathy for the person on a power trip in cyberspace to be honest. You don't really know what issues people are dealing with. 

• Haha 1

On 15/10/2019 at 11:30, The People's Hero said:

I rue the day I left the inner circle to form an even more secret and powerful clique. It’s not even circular but it’s about as ‘inner’ as you can get. 

The Inner Inner Circle as it is known.

But keep it a secret.

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Cry me a river Donk. Both sides are as bad as each other, but once again you focus it on the 'Brexiteers'. Obviously Facecloth will like your post too, this is the man that tried to have me banned before almost getting himself banned in doing solollol

*post removed*

Edited by Mark
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Donk said:

Absolutely no one cares what you think.

I didnt even bother quoting your name from the thread. I just ignore people you and worthowanker

You are a totally irrelevant protein stain desperately hanging onto the trousers of the brexit gang to look somewhat intelligent and credible.

*reports post*

5 minutes ago you were complaining about the mods on here, now you're name calling:frantics:lollollol