Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bans

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

If you're going to lock his shit threads could you perhaps ban Ashley from making threads so we don't have to see him preaching his elitism?

Mate if we start banning for stupid posts and comments we won't have a forum left.

• Haha 1

So my posts defending Hamza without singling out any posters are removed yet Pablo "innercircle" Manwell can show racism and blatantly call other posters bad things yet not be removed.

FT at its best.

17 minutes ago, FIF said:

So my posts defending Hamza without singling out any posters are removed yet Pablo "innercircle" Manwell can show racism and blatantly call other posters bad things yet not be removed.

FT at its best.

Obviously depends on stuff getting reported, but yeah theres a bit of that isn't there. Saw another longtime poster call someone a retard, and it's still there they are still posting. I remember about 3 years ago calling Strokes a ****, and was banned for a week. Strokes is pretty sound really and I'm pretty sure wouldn't have reported it, so obviously in some cases a mod will take it up on themselves to punish people, but clearly not in others.

6 hours ago, Stadt said:

FIF must hate his wife and kids if he spends so much time trying to get his posting limit lifted so he can spend more time on FoxesTalk lol 

What's wierder is how much time you spend commenting on me doing it. No life?

On 08/10/2019 at 12:00, lifted*fox said:

i tell you what man, this forum really disappoints me sometimes.

the absolute dross being talked in the extinction rebellion thread depresses the shit out of me.

there's some right pea-brains on this forum innit. 

I've avoided it for that reason.

Usual candidates, too.

• Thanks 1

On 06/10/2019 at 16:13, FIF said:

FT at its best.

Falsely accuses other members of racism, wonders why he gets a ban and gets called nasty names.

On 06/10/2019 at 16:35, Facecloth said:

Obviously depends on stuff getting reported, but yeah theres a bit of that isn't there. Saw another longtime poster call someone a retard, and it's still there they are still posting. I remember about 3 years ago calling Strokes a ****, and was banned for a week. Strokes is pretty sound really and I'm pretty sure wouldn't have reported it, so obviously in some cases a mod will take it up on themselves to punish people, but clearly not in others.

Thought much, much better of you as well. If you think I’ve been racist i suggest you read what I’ve posted again. If you’ve not even read it I suggest you do your home work next time, and if you aren’t talking specifically about me I suggest you make that  clearer next time.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

8 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Falsely accuses other members of racism, wonders why he gets a ban and gets called nasty names.

I thought you "believed in calling a spade, a spade" but not in both directions obviously.

for the record I didn't call you a racist, I said your post exhibited racism. As for the name calling you do that to everyone everywhere it's not just me. I thought I'd finally point that out though as you were using sexist name calling which is derogatory to women. Your use of the "C" and "T" words is particularly sexist and they shouldn't be allowed anywhere on a self-respecting site. It amazes me that Mark allows those words to be used on a "family" site where he wants to get advertising.

as for your "dyslexia" I had no idea you have this problem it isn't apparent to me and seems very selective but I immediately apologised about that when it came to light. It may surprise you but I don't know you as a poster from Adam and don't follow your posts. In fact I only now remember you were the high and mighty Tennis poster who was condescending a few years ago. since then you haven't even registered on my interest scale. I hope that becomes the case again or I'll just put you on ignore so that I don't get annoyed by your name calling and attitude. Maybe you could do the same with me - it works.

9 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Thought much, much better of you as well. If you think I’ve been racist i suggest you read what I’ve posted again. If you’ve not even read it I suggest you do your home work next time, and if you aren’t talking specifically about me I suggest you make that  clearer next time.

I wasn't directly agreeing with Fif about you  just the general point made, so apologies if it seemed like that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FIF said:

I thought you "believed in calling a spade, a spade" but not in both directions obviously.

for the record I didn't call you a racist, I said your post exhibited racism. As for the name calling you do that to everyone everywhere it's not just me. I thought I'd finally point that out though as you were using sexist name calling which is derogatory to women. Your use of the "C" and "T" words is particularly sexist and they shouldn't be allowed anywhere on a self-respecting site. It amazes me that Mark allows those words to be used on a "family" site where he wants to get advertising.

as for your "dyslexia" I had no idea you have this problem it isn't apparent to me and seems very selective but I immediately apologised about that when it came to light. It may surprise you but I don't know you as a poster from Adam and don't follow your posts. In fact I only now remember you were the high and mighty Tennis poster who was condescending a few years ago. since then you haven't even registered on my interest scale. I hope that becomes the case again or I'll just put you on ignore so that I don't get annoyed by your name calling and attitude. Maybe you could do the same with me - it works.

It might amaze you but I’m pretty sure Mark knows which posters, discussions and threads drive traffic as he has access to the sites traffic data, probably one of the reasons you are seen as expendable, like I said, white noise.

I mean if you have literally any evidence, I mean to even the loosest scarp,  that shows I’ve posted in a  manner exhibiting racism please do post it in here for all to see and I’ll not post for a month myself without any need for a ban. I have plenty of evidence you are an idiot, the fact you make false accusations of racism being just one of many. So like I said a spade is a spade. Although on top of that I would like to see evidence i aimed any insults directly at any poster at any time besides you in the Choudhury thread as I know for a fact I didn’t, i was very deliberate in not mentioning any names at all, and I’ve called nobody a C**t, more lies.

If this evidence isn’t forthcoming  I think you should be delt with as false accusations of racism should be treated as seriously as racism itself. I think I’ve reported about three posts in fifteen years but hopefully the right thing is done here.

Whilst it’s massively offensive there is also nothing sexist about calling you a Twat, you massive Cock. There I think that balances it out. And to think your the one who loves to throw the word snow flake around so much.

Next up, if you want to talk about being selective, it is quite funny you are unaware of my “dyslexia” and general inability to spell (one of the longest running jokes on this forum that you seem to think I’ve made up on the spot) in one paragraph, as you “don’t know me from Adam” yet in another you claim you know how I speak to “everybody” “everywhere”. Bit of contradiction that don’t you think.

I don’t put anyone on ignore, If you get annoyed by my name calling though you might want to put me on ignore though as if you are allowed to continue posting we are just getting started.

• Like 1

Don't waste your time writing to me, as I told you, you are far too abusive and you are on ignore. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Manwell Pablo.

9 minutes ago, FIF said:

Don't waste your time writing to me, as I told you, you are far too abusive and you are on ignore. 

You've chosen to ignore content by Manwell Pablo.

Truly gutted.

So @Mark as suspected he has no evidence, if his account is still active in 24 hours I’m not posting here anymore unless I have an apology.

I won’t be called a racist.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

5 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

the state of the internet these days lmao

deary me

You’d not have an issue if someone claimed on a website where upwards of 100 people know you in person that were you a racist because you said an Asian player (not that I’ve said anything about him being Asian) tackles a bit hard and should consider toning it down? 

Edited by Manwell Pablo

6 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You’d not have an issue if someone claimed on a website where upwards of 100 people know you in person that were you a racist because you said an Asian player (not that I’ve said anything about him being Asian) tackles a bit hard and should consider toning it down? 

You're not the only one that has been accused of stuff. Just let it go man, no need to get worked up over it:thumbup:

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

You're not the only one that has been accused of stuff. Just let it go man, no need to get worked up over it:thumbup:

Normally I would, however being called a racist without any basis is rather serious. Even ignoring the obvious issues I have with it it trivialises actual racism. I realise not a lot of people take FIF seriously but still.

• Like 1