Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Rugby world cup 2019

37 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Didnt say all teams dont or that I'm jealous, they are a joy to watch. If you want rugby regularly you would know they just take it to another level in terms of the dark arts.

Fair enough. I'm not trolling and only watch the big events for rugby so not a huge fan, so will take your word for it. I do like the way they play rugby though, very fluid and attacking.

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Fair enough. I'm not trolling and only watch the big events for rugby so not a huge fan, so will take your word for it. I do like the way they play rugby though, very fluid and attacking.

Yeah NZ are great to watch and to be fair to you and Finners, you are right with Ireland being bad at the dark arts over the last few years in the six nations so its fair game to a certain degree.

35 minutes ago, Nalis said:

At what point to I do a Mickey O'Neill?

You're made of sterner stuff than me. I suppose because I'm definitely a football fan and not really a rugby fan, I still think like a football fan and have that mentality (i.e very little grace in situations like this!) I can appreciate how good the All Blacks are though. 

It was painful to watch and I only saw 16-20ish points! 

City winning this afternoon will go a considerable distance for this beating. 

4 minutes ago, Mickey O'Neil said:

You're made of sterner stuff than me. I suppose because I'm definitely a football fan and not really a rugby fan, I still think like a football fan and have that mentality (i.e very little grace in situations like this!) I can appreciate how good the All Blacks are though. 

It was painful to watch and I only saw 16-20ish points! 

City winning this afternoon will go a considerable distance for this beating. 

Yeah I think Argentina 4 years ago and Wales 8 years ago were painful becuase there was a feeling of what might have been and took ages to get over it.

With this loss, even our 2018 best would definitely have lost to them, probably by at least 10 points, NZ were that good today. I'm at peace with this one already.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 2

Thought England looked really good yesterday, just can't see us beating New Zealand though unless everything falls perfect.

Think Wales will edge past France today and South Africa take some brutal revenge on Japan.