Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

Rugby world cup 2019

6 minutes ago, Nalis said:

On a random note, what is it with some of the younger players going for the redneck look? Is this some fashion statement I've missed?

There's always been a bit of a weird "ironic" appreciation for a supposed "old school" look in rugby. 

Usually it's the Aussies leading the charge. The Honey Badger was a prime suspect. 

41 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i would like south africa to win because if japan win wales might get to the final, and i don't like finners 

Not round here - we're supporting Japan...  (My Mum has friends over there, and since she's joined us for the day, we have no choice in the matter! ;):P)

Just now, Nalis said:

Could have been red, Japan arent getting the borderline calls they got in the group stages unfortunately.

Could have. The one definite is that he should have referred it to the TMO and watched it again. 

It was great how quick he was to get in there and calm it down but he still should have watched it again. It was very borderline. 

4 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Unreal hands from Japan. Still expect SA to win as they're the best team in the tournament 

Surely not? A team of juggernauts but lack the higher gear and fluency of attacking play that NZ have. Plus the All Blacks already beat them. They'd be ahead of England and well ahead of Wales for 2nd best team though.