Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Burton Albion (A) Carabao Cup - Tues 29th Oct

2 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This won't make it further than 360+ points as it stands. Less than 600 left, that's 1,100 shifted all by 395+ points. says something about how large that bracket of fans is.

I’ve said all along P1 should be a minimum of 400 points now, last season it was 330, add on the 50 for ST and 20 more for most away games last season gets you to 400. 

Plus about 7 aways this season before the Burton release dates. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, promised land said:

I’ve said all along P1 should be a minimum of 400 points now, last season it was 330, add on the 50 for ST and 20 more for most away games last season gets you to 400. 

Plus about 7 aways this season before the Burton release dates. 

Well, I am sure P1 will be higher if we ever get an allocation that is much smaller. Maybe Bournemouth but if there are 1,300 on 395+ points, then no reason to change the band as everyone is guaranteed a ticket. P1 should only be changed if it means there is a chance not everyone can get a ticket in the priority band.

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

There is no way Burton will not give us another 1,400. Guaranteed money for them. As I said above, I reckon we could have taken the whole ground, 6,900.

Surely their fans will be up for seeing us though? I we could have the whole ground, I agree, but I’d have thought they’d be able to shift them.

8 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Surely their fans will be up for seeing us though? I we could have the whole ground, I agree, but I’d have thought they’d be able to shift them.

Think we could shift a load for this but only slight question mark on it would be lack of trains back to Leicester.

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Looking at their website, it's looking more likely as there's no mention of them opening the other stand they are considering giving us 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Well, we are more of an attraction than Bournemouth, and it is a round further, but I really don't think the fans are too up for it. The only time they sold out was Derby, Man Utd, Liverpool and Man City I believe.

And they've really been trying to push it, threatening to give a home stand to the away team is a low blow. You can see why the club are doing it. Be a weird set up if we do get the extra allocation. We will occupy both ends of the pitch at either goal, plus the seated corner of the main stand.

This is from the Burton ticket article:

"The Don Amott Stand may be allocated to visiting supporters depending on demand for tickets by both sets of supporters"

Sounds like they are looking at sales from both sides. If the home tickets fly off the shelf, they'll keep it, if Leicester tickets sell out quick, they're likely to give us the extras even if they think they may need 3-400 of them themselves. So by us selling out so quick and Burton selling steadily, they're probably more than happy to give us those tickets sooner rather than later.