Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Burton Albion (A) Carabao Cup - Tues 29th Oct

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I wish LCFC would have made it clear that there was a possibility of more tickets. 

Trouble is it all depends on how they sell theirs. If they sell well, they won’t want to give false hope to our supporters I guess. They only had 2500 for Bournemouth and 450 of them were from Bournemouth. Hamza may attract a few more through the gates, so we’ll have to wait and see

6 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Trouble is it all depends on how they sell theirs. If they sell well, they won’t want to give false hope to our supporters I guess. They only had 2500 for Bournemouth and 450 of them were from Bournemouth. Hamza may attract a few more through the gates, so we’ll have to wait and see

We’re a lot more appealing than Bournemouth,

its affectively a derby and also the last 16 of the cup,

so I would expect this to sell out

13 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Considering Luton went to 340+ with a slightly smaller allocation, this should be on par with that.

Yes, but also factor in closer location, the draw of a standing terrace and nearly all tickets £7 cheaper, I think this might be slightly harder to come by.

58 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

So we have 1,701 tickets, made up of 1,301 standing, 380 seating and 10 wheelchair spaces. That makes 1,691. Where are the extra 10 seats?

58 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

So we have 1,701 tickets, made up of 1,301 standing, 380 seating and 10 wheelchair spaces. That makes 1,691. Where are the extra 10 seats?

Didn't you know Dianne Abbot works there at the club as an accountant

1 hour ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Yes, but also factor in closer location, the draw of a standing terrace and nearly all tickets £7 cheaper, I think this might be slightly harder to come by.

Closer location dependant on where people live, for me, certainly much closer. Don't think there is much in it. Luton was easily accessible on the M1.

The terracing is a great attraction, but judging by the amount of people that moan about safe standing, there can't be that big a demand...(I disagree with that by the way, I think there is a big demand, hopefully this game will prove it).

I hope we do get the extra allocation because it will give the chance for a lot more fans to get to the game.

I still think this will make 340+ comfortably.

On 05/10/2019 at 18:35, Isaac Rahman said:

Do we know how many of their tickets have so far sold? When will we know when / if they will announce extra allocation?

They are reserving ST seats/tickets until Thursday I think. At which point we will have prob sold out. So I guess maybe by the end of this week Burton will assess.