Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yes N'Didi

Burton Albion (A) Carabao Cup - Tues 29th Oct

12 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Bought mine this morning. At 0845. Only two seated tickets left. That's ridiculous. No way yesterday everyone decided to buy them all before terracing.

Was only less than 400 total this morning too. Where have the rest of the tickets gone in a day?!

Looking at our away support it’s not that surprising a big proportion chose to sit over standing. We nearly always shift the seated tickets before standing at ground like this were you get both.

The Coach 1 and Ginetta mob love it.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I’ve plumped for the home end. If I can get any in our end then can always sell the ones in the home section. Advised not to wear club colours or be ejected possibly after derby fans caused Agro according to my brewers supporting friend. Have to see how many more we are given if any

If you wear your teams colours in the opposition end then you deserve a kicking in my opinion for being so stupid.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Why would you consider wearing our colours when you're sat in the home end?

I wouldn’t but there are some stupid people on this planet believe it or not!! There was a woman in an Arsenal shirt in our block for Spurs at home the other week. Granted may get away with a few funny looks but why would you!! As we know from our fan base and others, plenty of idiots about!

Edited by DerbyshireFox

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

If you wear your teams colours in the opposition end then you deserve a kicking in my opinion for being so stupid.

Agreed 👍. If you are daft enough to risk it then you take your chances! No plans to do so, just passing info on from a Brewers mate. Used to let it go until Derby caused problems there so rightly clamped down on it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

I wouldn’t but there are some stupid people on this planet believe it or not!! There was a woman in an Arsenal shirt in our block for Spurs at home the other week. Granted may get away with a few funny looks but why would you!! As we know from our fan base and others, plenty of idiots about!

She's probably not an idiot, just doing it so someone can video her and put it on social media for "likes".

Edited by Fox92

9 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Must admit I did enjoy it when a bloke in a Leicestershire cricket shirt was waving down from the upper tier to our end at Bramall Lane after full-time this year.

I was well drunk and start shouting abuse at him before I realised lol 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Burton only sold half so far of the ‘pop side’ Chairman Ben Robinson urging people to buy quick so he can determine who gets the last stand.... 

Will be offered to us I have no doubts

https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/news/2019/october/1010-tickets/

Full article. Unless Burton fans drastically snap up some tickets, we should get the extra allocation.

There are around 5,000 standing of which each end contains about 1,400. That leaves just over 2,000 for the terrace along the side of the pitch. I would assume they have only sold about 1,000 so it is unlikely that Burton fans will pop up and buy another 1,500. We are guaranteed to sell out the extra 1,400 spaces which would be an extra £28,000 of matchday income. A lot for a small club like Burton.

19 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/news/2019/october/1010-tickets/

Full article. Unless Burton fans drastically snap up some tickets, we should get the extra allocation.

There are around 5,000 standing of which each end contains about 1,400. That leaves just over 2,000 for the terrace along the side of the pitch. I would assume they have only sold about 1,000 so it is unlikely that Burton fans will pop up and buy another 1,500. We are guaranteed to sell out the extra 1,400 spaces which would be an extra £28,000 of matchday income. A lot for a small club like Burton.

That’ll probably all still go to higher priorities given how fast the original allocation has gone I’m guessing?

Edited by DerbyshireFox