Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

PS5

Where is bloody Praey for the Gods??? Due Q1 and that is nearing its end 

Did love Shadow of the Colossus, and this rip-off/homage looks excellent

13 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Goodness, great question! I don’t want it to be FIFA! 

Any recs that I must go for? 

If you haven’t played any of them, something off the playstation plus collection

Detroit, The Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, all brilliant playstation titles to get into

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

If you haven’t played any of them, something off the playstation plus collection

Detroit, The Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, all brilliant playstation titles to get into

Excellent, I have PS+ and actually never did last of us and have uncharted 3 underway.

Does the original Spider-Man game get any updates? I’m about 75% through that so wondering if my save move over and if it’s been updated. I have the expansions too, so still a little way to go on that. 

34 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Excellent, I have PS+ and actually never did last of us and have uncharted 3 underway.

Does the original Spider-Man game get any updates? I’m about 75% through that so wondering if my save move over and if it’s been updated. I have the expansions too, so still a little way to go on that. 

From what I have seen you can’t move your Spiderman save over (I tried this when I first got my PS5 but couldn’t find a way)

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Goodness, great question! I don’t want it to be FIFA! 

Any recs that I must go for? 

FFVII Remake.

Detroit.

Last Guardian.

And a load of other freebies in the PS+ collection.

Immortals Fenyx Rising is currently around 30 quid - I recommend that.

Both Ratchet and Horizon (on Thurs) are free.  Plus a host of other titles including Subnautica on Thurs.

Demon Souls - rock hard but graphically insanely good.

May starts the ball rolling for PS5 releases.  Resi Evil 8, Ratchet, Mass Effect 123, and the expanded FF7 in June.  

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

You’re able to transfer over saved data just hop on YouTube there’s loads of videos buddy it wasn’t something I needed to do for Fifa though lol As for games I did complete the first Spider-Man which looked and played so well! Really need to get back on miles morales and complete that.... played a bit of Assassins creed Valhalla which again looks superb I’ve just not been able to get properly stuck into it yet

• Like 1

On 22/03/2021 at 10:19, moore_94 said:

What is going to be the first game you play on it?

First game was FIFA, but meh. 

Then played a lot of Spider-Man - I wanted to see the difference and you really can! Graphics are sharper and way more detailed but I runs so smoothly and load times are super fast. Save came over so I’m nearing the end of it but then will do Horizon, Control or Fallen Order next 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Just completed the first level of It takes two with my son, and must say, it is quality thus far  :thumbup:

Self quote shame, but this is quality, and has the bizarre but welcome ability to play with friends where do not have bought the game themselves. 

:jawdrop:

6 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Self quote shame, but this is quality, and has the bizarre but welcome ability to play with friends where do not have bought the game themselves. 

:jawdrop:

Looking forward to getting this. There just aren't enough couch co-op games these days. We played A Way Out which was good (and hilarious at times).

Has anyone had any issues with their dual sense controller? Seems like the spring has snapped on my R2 button! Sounds like it’s a common fault just wondering if any of you guys have had a similar issue and how you went about getting a replacement 

22 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Has anyone had any issues with their dual sense controller? Seems like the spring has snapped on my R2 button! Sounds like it’s a common fault just wondering if any of you guys have had a similar issue and how you went about getting a replacement 

Not had any issues with mine so far. Have you tried going on the Playstation Support website?

9 hours ago, iamafox said:

Not had any issues with mine so far. Have you tried going on the Playstation Support website?

Seems like it’s quite a common fault as it’s the poxiest spring they use, seen a few videos about how to repair it but as it’s under 6 months old I just contacted the place I purchased it from and they told me to send it back to get checked before being repaired or replaced... think the PlayStation warranty is a year so they would’ve been my next option, could take up to 25 days to be checked so the whole process is a bit excessive considering it’s a £60 controller but as I’ve got 2 I thought I may as well.

first time I’ve ever had a controller break on me in all my years of gaming that wasn’t down to me lobbing it/dropping it I just hope if it is a common fault it’s something they fix 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

What are the sticks like on the pads? Every ps4 pad I ever got the material on the sticks just fell to bits after a few weeks. Once I was playing forza on the x1 and the pad started almost burning my hands so i put it down for a bit, never switched on again. 

So far no problems with that.  

The only slight niggle I've got with the whole setup is the fan noise.  Overall the console is extremely quiet, so when the fan does start 'clicking' it's noticeable without headphones.  There's also the coil whine at certain points in the loading of games.  On the main screen, nothing, then the noise kicks in, then it fades again.  

Just to reiterate though, the room has to be pretty silent in order to hear all this, although the clicking I do find irritating.  Investigation on youtube videos/reddit suggest there are a few models of fan used in the system - one causing more noise than the others.  Probably in my console.  lol

6 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

So far no problems with that.  

The only slight niggle I've got with the whole setup is the fan noise.  Overall the console is extremely quiet, so when the fan does start 'clicking' it's noticeable without headphones.  There's also the coil whine at certain points in the loading of games.  On the main screen, nothing, then the noise kicks in, then it fades again.  

Just to reiterate though, the room has to be pretty silent in order to hear all this, although the clicking I do find irritating.  Investigation on youtube videos/reddit suggest there are a few models of fan used in the system - one causing more noise than the others.  Probably in my console.  lol

Is your console a disc or digital version? I’ve got the disc and when you’ve got an actual disc in it sounds like it’s going to take off every now and then lol 

• Like 1