Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
somebum

PS5

7 hours ago, Samilktray said:

If 70 quid is going to be the going rate for new PS5 games I probably won’t bother getting 1. That is minging 

They’re the Going rate for about a month or two then they all seem to dip to around the usual £50... obviously only really based off the games they’ve released so far

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

Any line on how to get a PS5? Are they still rocking horse bob? I can't find any anywhere but this seems odd so long after launch.

Meant to be dropping next month on Game, Argos and Smyths. I think you'll have to look on Twitter and search the net everyday for more info, no specific dates said yet.

10 hours ago, Samilktray said:

If 70 quid is going to be the going rate for new PS5 games I probably won’t bother getting 1. That is minging 

They have dropped.  Assassins Creed Valhalla is now £35 for instance but this tends to be the cross platform titles whereas Demon Souls is still £55+ five months on from launch.  

So far I've only picked up Immortals for £35 and MK11 for £25 since I've had the console and also I'm getting through the PS+ collection for free.

Couldn't resist RE2 remake at £14 though, just got that. lol

Edited by Legend_in_blue

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

They have dropped.  Assassins Creed Valhalla is now £35 for instance but this tends to be the cross platform titles whereas Demon Souls is still £55+ five months on from launch.  

So far I've only picked up Immortals for £35 and MK11 for £25 since I've had the console and also I'm getting through the PS+ collection for free.

Couldn't resist RE2 remake at £14 though, just got that. lol

That RE2 remake is superb. Played it yet? 

On 27/04/2021 at 08:13, Samilktray said:

Treat yourself to an Xbox. Get game pass for £10 a month and play to your heart's content. 1st party launches go onto the platform on day 1, for no additional cost.  

With 23 studios now, that's ALOT of first party games for this generation. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Enjoyed Battlefield 5 when it came out so will give that another go, Stranded Deep not too bad either, never played Wreckfest

Wreckfest on your own is dull as dishwater. Playing with friends is hilarious. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Just tried the first part of the Resi Evil 8 demo in the village.  I can't see how this doesn't score in the 90s in 2 days time.  Absolutely brilliant.  Atmosphere and setting are fantastic.

The early reviews are looking really good, I am quite tempted to get the collectors edition haha

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

The early reviews are looking really good, I am quite tempted to get the collectors edition haha

There appear to be a few scrooges amongst the reviewers.  As one reviewer has pointed out though, you will not see a better looking game from a first person perspective than this currently (which is promising considering it is multiplatform) and the sound design is incredible through headphones.  The overall tone/atmosphere is something quite like we've never seen before.  Looking forward to playing it eventually although I may go for Mass Effect 123 first lol

On 28/04/2021 at 17:17, Greg2607 said:

Treat yourself to an Xbox. Get game pass for £10 a month and play to your heart's content. 1st party launches go onto the platform on day 1, for no additional cost.  

With 23 studios now, that's ALOT of first party games for this generation. 

For me its just stupid value and the obvious choice this gen.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Persona 5 Royal has been on sale. Think it still, is, get it if so.

Finished the regular version a few weeks back as it'd been on offer for £7.50. Had a great time, but couldn't be doing with another 30+ hours of it. lol Looking forward to Strikers though at some point.

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

So how's Resi Evil Village?  It's possible to get it for £35 this weekend via Tesco, I'm tempted at that.

Picked it up on my way home from work and was going to wait until after the match to play it... genuinely think watching us at the moment is scarier than REV will be

On 06/05/2021 at 19:00, Legend_in_blue said:

So, for a completionist, like me, Mass Effect123 will take anything up to 175 hours to fully complete, including all DLC.  RE Village takes 12 hours.  Both are £50.  I'll stick with ME and wait for the price drop on Village.

18 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

So how's Resi Evil Village?  It's possible to get it for £35 this weekend via Tesco, I'm tempted at that.

I love reading your posts you're just like me, adamant you'll not fold and then a few days later you do lol

Gameplay videos I've watched makes it look really good.

• Haha 1